Register now to get rid of these ads!

Thank you Chupacabras!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by timebombkustoms, Nov 12, 2007.

1. timebombkustoms

timebombkustoms
    from Indiana

I just wanted to say thank you to the Chupacabras and the rest of the Pistons and Paint crew for a great show.You guys made the drive well worth it and we will for sure be back next year.The show had it all,great cars,people,music and weather.Thank you again everyone and we will see you next year.Also did anyone get any shots of me working at the show by any chance?

pecker head likes this.
  2. PeteFromTexas

PeteFromTexas

I second that. I had a great time! Thanks guys!

3. Big Tony

Big Tony

Can never say that enough... If ya did not know you think that the Chupacabras were 40 - 50 strong but there ain't but about 10 of them... We (The Torques) inspire to be that good someday. We would rather be a few and strong... then many and weak.

Hell of a time and now i'm just witing on 08

4. NO WAY MAN, THANK YOU!! it's really an honor for us to have you guys come out and hang with us. without you, it's just the ten of us standing in the field. you guys make the show. we try to make things run smooth enough that you really don't notice the constant chaos a show can be.

we're looking forward to 08 and hope you guys can come back to our little shin dig.

THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT ATTENDED. IT MEANS SO MUCH TO US.

negative matt

5. Bob Dobolina

Bob Dobolina

Great show...Thanks guys.

Good times :D

6. buger red

buger red
    BANNED
    from dallas

you guys did a great job i mean it
    cant thank you enough