Register now to get rid of these ads!

Texting for seniors

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Greezeball, Feb 23, 2011.

1. Greezeball

Greezeball

Ok this is OT but pretty funny considering the demographic here.
    TEXTING FOR SENIORS <?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><v:shapetype id=_x0000_t75 stroked="f" filled="f" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" o:preferrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600"><v:stroke joinstyle="miter"></v:stroke><v:formulas><v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"></v:f></v:formulas><v:path o:connecttype="rect" gradientshapeok="t" o:extrusionok="f"></v:path><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:lock aspectratio="t" v:ext="edit"></o:lock></v:shapetype><v:shape style="WIDTH: 24pt; HEIGHT: 24pt" id=yiv2066991434ecx_x005f_x0000_i1031 alt="http://gfx1.hotmail.com/mail/w4/pr04/ltr/i_safe.gif" type="#_x0000_t75" o:spid="_x0000_i1025"><v:imagedata o:href="cid:p[email protected]" src="file:///C:\Users\agrenon\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.gif"></v:imagedata></v:shape>

Since more and more Seniors are texting and tweeting there appears to be a need for a STC (Senior Texting Code). If you qualify for Senior Discounts this is the code for you.
    <o:p></o:p>

Please pass this on to your CHILDREN and Grandchildren so they can understand your texts.

ATD
    : At The Doctor's

BFF
    : Best Friend Farted
    BTW
    : Bring The Wheelchair
    BYOT
    : Bring Your Own Teeth
    CBM
    : Covered By Medicare
    CGU
    : Can't get up
    SUATSC
    : See You At The Senior Center
    DWI
    : Driving While Incontinent
    FWB
    : Friend With Beta Blockers
    FWIW
    : Forgot Where I Was

FYI
    : Found Your Insulin

GGPBL
    : Gotta Go...Pacemaker Battery Low!
    GHA
    : Got Heartburn Again
    HGBM
    : Had Good Bowel Movement
    IMHO
    : Is My Hearing-Aid On?

LMDO
    : Laughing My Dentures Out

LOL
    : Living On Lipitor
    LWO
    : Lawrence Welk's On

OMMR
    : On My Massage Recliner
    OMSG
    : Oh My! Sorry...Gas

PIMP: Piddled in my pants.

ROFL
    : CGU: Rolling On The Floor Laughing...And Can't Get Up

TTYL
    : Talk To You Louder
    WAITT
    : Who Am I Talking To?
    WTFA
    : Wet The Furniture Again
    WTP
    : Where's The Prunes?
    WWNO
    : Walker Wheels Need Oil
    GGLKI
    : (Gotta Go, Laxative Kicking In)

2. Funny
    Somehow I was expecting this to be boomer bashing. But I had to look anyway.
    :D