Register now to get rid of these ads!

Texas 32 Roundup bound, gettin close

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Skotz, Mar 27, 2006.

1. Got a lot done over the weekend. "Flathead Injun" ran in to some hiccups trying to get the blower motor finished in time, soooo....back in with last years Flathead, (for a couple of weeks). Ran into lots of little problems with different yokes and u-joints with the T-5Z changeover, but driveshaft it in, headers on, redoing the carb linkage, radiator in. Got the seats remounted in the lower position, because of the top chop. Windshield is in, etc, etc. Gonna try to fire it up today:D !!!!
    With some luck, I will be able to go to some of the "Pre-event happenings" this year....yeaaa

Attached Files:

2. The 32 looks awesome! Man there is going to be alot of first trips for cars at the Roundup this year. Can't wait to see them all.

3. Gotgas

Gotgas
    from DFW USA

Awesome! Diggin the hell out of that driveshaft. :D

Can't wait to see it in person...

4. 3wLarry

3wLarry
    Member Emeritus
    from Owasso, Ok

...I like your taste in cars and seats...:D I'm still lookin' for a match to your drivers seat for you.

Attached Files:

5. Rusty

Rusty

I cant wait to see this one too. Last year We had our backs to you and would have swore or betted money that when we turned around it would not have been a Flathead. These guys know how to build a flathead with some thump!! Glad to see progress is going your way this year

6. Thanks Smitty and Gotgas....
    Larry, your interior is awsome, love the polished look...AND the Padding(put me on the list for some of those also!!!)....when my 3w grows up, can it look like yours:cool: ????
    Skot

7. extremist

extremist

[​IMG]

Aoooogah!

Lookin' good Skot. I hope to have my car ready for the pre-events with yours... I had thought about barber-pole paint on my driveshaft since I have it sitting on my garage floor... but I don't have time. Little things like having front and rear suspension and brakes are taking priority. Looking forward to seeing this thing in person.

8. 3wLarry

3wLarry
    Member Emeritus
    from Owasso, Ok

I'm biddin' on another seat cushion on ebay right now...:D :D

9. Rusty,
    Thanks for the remarks....I want to meet ya in person this year. Love your new ride..congrats again.
    Skot

10. Keep it up, I wanna see your shoebox there!!!!:D