Register now to get rid of these ads!

TCI Parts Purchase

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BradM32ply, Aug 22, 2013.

1. BradM32ply

BradM32ply

I have read some complaints on here about the customer support from TCI. I want to report that I am nearly finished with the installation of a TCI IFS system, 4 link / coilover rear suspension system. Even though I am in Ohio 20 minutes from Summit Racing, I bought the hardware from Tim's Hotrods in Davenport Washington. Buy buying outside of Ohio, I saved the sales tax and TCI shipping is included in the price of the IFS. Tim was selling on Ebay and was offering an IFS for my 32 Plymouth. It is a modified 34 Ford crossmember and modified steering rack.

I want to say that I have had a fantastic experience with Tim. He has given me fantastic support and has taken the time to help me understand what to do when installing my hardware. This is my very first hotrod build, and this part of the project is where the rubber meets the road. Tim has helped me a lot. I say Thanks to Tim Stomberger and please consider calling him when you want to buy something.
    http://www.timshotrods.com/

2. Refreshing in the light of all the drama lately concerning different company's.

I've dealt with TCI in the past and their parts have be first rate as far as I'm concerned. HRP

3. luckystiff

luckystiff

we are a TCI dealer also and never heard a peep of bad service or product from them. pretty much the opossite. great products and service.

i will say that the better portion of the "bad product" rants probably have more to do with the installer than the actual product. not saying theres not some drop in quality on some brand that were Great years ago and have dropped themselves to Good lately....ken....

4. AHotRod

AHotRod

I purchased a complete TCI front sub frame for my Chevy II Wagon and they have been 1st Class before and after the sale.