Register now to get rid of these ads!

t-v8 pic request/fan placement

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by jetmek, Oct 9, 2007.

1. jetmek

jetmek

26 roadster ,a frame, 46 flathead.anyone successfully use a mech fan in one? center of my rad is about at the top of the distributor and an electric fan would ruin the look. id like to see how it was done "in the day"

2. Here are a few pics of my old T. It has a 59ab. I am using the fan mounted below the generator. It is on a Chevy frame but I used 32 measurements from the firewall forward and moved the cross member ahead 2" if I remember correctly. It was "back in the day" 2001. :)

Attached Files:

3. jetmek

jetmek

thanks i see you have the stock dual belt setup. with a tall(er than model t) rad. looks good. anyone else?

4. Retrorod

Retrorod

This is how we did our roadster with the 8BA. Flower wanted the mechanical fan and since this thing is street driven daily, we had to put an electric fan inside the shroud (California has nothing but heavy traffic). We had to bracket the fan assembly higher than stock because of the heavy "Z" in the frame. It's worked out well and I don't think it looks too bad.

Attached Files:

5. jetmek

jetmek

great...thanks for the pics