Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects T Coupe Lives

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by tcoupekyle, Mar 18, 2012.

1. chaddilac

chaddilac

Niiiiiiiiiice!!!

2. captmullette

captmullette

cool beans, sounds good, looks good, mine will spin, but no smoke, got slicks on it, guess theyve got hard?

3. pincher

pincher
    from Saginaw

4. About time.
    P. S. Did Cisco have a bellyache Saturday?

5. yeah, no doubt he felt bad

6. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

so, more info - built it, found it ? put a rubber grommet in firewall hole where wiring coming out? info on '57 & Nova?

Last edited: Mar 19, 2012
  7. I built it with help from dad, and some friends. its a26 t body I found all home made suspension 64 ford truck axle, 5.0 from fox mustang but, has all old school externals.I've posted several updates on here of the build. I have owned it a while. Its still not done some of the bolts aren't tight, rubber grommets, things like that still are not finished, funny you ask about the nova you can barely see it but its my friends (one of the guys who helped out a bunch) sbc th350 set up the old way, and the 57 is a project of another guys, bbc 427, 4 speed, ladder bars, practically a drag car for the street.

8. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

if you already have other threads running on this car should have posted video, etc there and just brought it to the top.

9. yeah probably should. . ill do that

10. I'll do that next time don't know why, I didn't think of that but, I added all the urls to the top.