Register now to get rid of these ads!

Swindlers´Poker Run

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by attitudor, Oct 1, 2006.

1. attitudor

attitudor
    from Finland

Haha!

I wasn´t there, I wasn´t even close.... But I can always start a new thread and ask some photos... I´m surprised there are no photos yet. Seems to be a good party, huh?

Then I checked Rolf´s site, I was sure he had some great stories told already, but what the hell, no classicroad.com anymore??!! I´m busted.

So I´m only talking shit here, but hey, I do have something related!

Remember, I mentioned a 2-seated dragster race as a prize of photo contest? Well here´s the photo. And there was more! This first photo, taken at Samish Island in Swindlers´BBQ night, took the fourth place, BUT:

This another photo here... Oldbeet already pm´ed me that this was used in a poster, but you know what. I sent this one to the same contest as well. It took the fifth place in people´s choice!!!

So enough shit chat here. Show me the damn photos of Swindlers´Poker Run 2006! Please...

Oh, and Rolf and Paul (60´s style), pm me your addresses, I´m sure you´ve read the latest Primer Mag already, but I still need them... ;)

--mika

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. old beet

old beet

Didn't have my camera with me, but I saw many. Was a killer run, we left a little early, as they gave the bar $265 and asked us to drink it up. No motels in Conway, so we went home! Had 28 cars this year, what a blast! Thanks to the "World Famous Swindlers" for the best time of the year, again!! Rolf hope ya get that oil leak fixed..LOL...Hope "Jimmy the Moose" is ok' after the broken swing deal... Put up some pics!!!!!.......OLDBEET

3. loogy

loogy

Man, I have to tell you that I am so bummed that I had to miss the run AGAIN. I hope you all had a good time.

4. SPEEDBARRONS

SPEEDBARRONS

Wife and I have lots of photo's of the poker run but I lack the sophistication to post pics that big, any help here? have funny ones of Rolf getting Aped

5. poncho

poncho

ya can email them to me,,,
    [email protected]
    had a blast,,lots of great cars and good folks.thanks to the Swindlers for a good time,,my '49 ran like a top the whole day!!!! hope jimmy is doing better..the dude hit the ground hard...after rolling back to Canada,we kept going and rolled down town Vancouver too!!!

6. SPEEDBARRONS

SPEEDBARRONS

pics are being sent

7. And one special photo of our friend Jimmy, who got fucked up on a city park swing at the secnd stop. went to the hospital. is all doped up on morphine.

poor kid.

check out the cup.

[​IMG]

8. poncho

poncho

SPEEDNAZI PIC'S
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. poncho

poncho

[​IMG]
    old beet showing us his good side!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. SPEEDBARRONS

SPEEDBARRONS

mercury for sale.......hahaaha

11. poncho

poncho

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    rolf looking for that oil leak!!!!!hahahha...lol
    [​IMG]

12. Great pics and looked like a great time.
    Wish I coulda made it,damn it anyways.
    Next year,yeah right eh......Shiny

13. poncho

poncho

14. poncho

poncho

15. wow...they`ve gotta be some of the best photos ever posted on the HAMB....that photo of the buick and sedan across the road from the plant, with the telegraph poles sloping off into the distance is pure art....thanks for those

monkey

16. attitudor

attitudor
    from Finland

Thank you! Best wishes to Jimmy... Erik has got a windshield! Wow! Must be comfortable now! Is that a CONDOM in Sam´s hand? If it is I don´t want to know more ´bout it... Keith: I´m glad you had a change to use your little bike again! Beet: Cindy´s car looks better that ever... Damn. Good to see your faces again my friends! One helluwa ride you had there again. And it wasn´t even raining, was it??!! Thanks again for sharing those photos! --mika

17. Joe King

Joe King

yep...

Attached Files:

18. HotRodAV8

HotRodAV8
    from Seattle Wa

thanks for the great event...

Attached Files:

19. Jimmy2bottle

Jimmy2bottle

Dude I did get messed up! thanks to gup's wife for stayinwith me at the hospital.. at least i got some good drugs, but i woulda rather ran the rest of the poker run.... any body got pics of me in the air or on the ground?

20. Joe King

Joe King

Oh Ya Those Swindlers Are Some Snappy Dressers!!

Attached Files:

21. old beet

old beet

Jimmy, glad to see yer up and runnin!!!!.........OLDBEET

22. SPEEDBARRONS

SPEEDBARRONS

Hey Jimmy, I was trying to get everyone on board to strip your car....you lived, damn.....glad your all right

23. tonydamnread

tonydamnread
    from Nashville

hudson, still haven't sold that BSA? let me work out a payment plan with you. great pics, wish i could've been there.

24. old beet

old beet

Great pics!!!!!!

25. I didn't really want to sell it. I needed some cash for my Hudson, so I put up my daily driver and the BSA for sale. My truck sold (thank god) so now I am going to be able to hang onto the bike.

For a while anyway...:D

26. Dirty Dug

Dirty Dug

As always the Swindlers poker run was the highlight of the year. It just keeps getting better. Maybe next year I'll have three cars in it....good to hear you're OK Jimmy. Next time I see you I'll give you your wallet back......no cash in it tough.