Register now to get rid of these ads!

Sweet Justice for my family......O/T

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Roothawg, Feb 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BELLM

BELLM

Can't put it any better than Trent did, I hope his death was very painful. Glad your family won't have to endure parole hearings. Hope this gives your family some closure.

2. 57JoeFoMoPar

57JoeFoMoPar

That's better than capital punishment. A man on death row has time to come to terms with his life and God, eat his last meal, and exit this earth as peacefully as we have yet to conjure. Not to mention waste law abiding citizens' tax dollar through lengthy appeals and legal proceedings.

Whether he died fast or slow, his death was violent and I would be willing to bet that he died scared, and that makes me very satisfied.

I'm sorry for your loss, Root and I hope this brings your family some closure

3. Splinter

Splinter

Everytime I think God is removed from us, he steps in and does something like this....and makes me laugh hysterically at what incredible balance he strives so hard to keep in the universe.

I did not know the story of your sister's death before this, but I am so sorry for your loss...

4. The only thing better would have been a, slow, lingering death from the infection or something, not a long time, maybe a few weeks or months of excruciating pain.

Anybody know an inmate with nothing to lose in Arkansas... My brother-in-law's murderer needs similar treatment... Of course if his salad was being tossed at the same time he was stabbed, it wouldn't break my heart.

5. Root I'm glad your family can rest a little better now knowing that useless piece of shit is gone. It's assholes like him why we should have the death penalty & I'll even buy the bullets, the gun & pull the fucking trigger, and then get a good nights sleep knowing some more scum is gone....joe

6. CURIOUS RASH

CURIOUS RASH
    Classified's Moderator

7. notebooms

notebooms
    Alliance Member

justice.

-scott noteboom

8. JimSibley

JimSibley

My dad was gunned down a few years back. After a year the cops finally had a lead. When they went to pick up the scumbag, they found him hanged in his house.
    For what its worth , I feel no joy in his death. I just really miss my dad.

9. Bishop Welding

Bishop Welding
    from USA

Fuck him.

No, it's not morbid to be happy about this. It's a good thing.

Piece of shit thug finally got what he had coming.

10. Muttley

Muttley

Couldnt have happened to a more deserving individual.

11. scootersnpie

scootersnpie

Straight to Hell do not pass go....someone got the true & Just Sentence Correct even if the system couldn't the first time. May your Sister finally rest in Peace. My thoughts to your family during this which I'm sure is still yet a trying time.

12. irishpol

irishpol
    from Texas

I wish the same fate for the scum that killed my brother last spring. I hope this gives you some kind of closure... life without closure sucks... I know!

13. I was thinking the same thing. Good riddance. The only thing that pisses me off is that they wasted our money performing immediate emergencey medical care on him. Instead, they should have injected air into his blood stream....

14. Roothawg

Roothawg

15. rustyford40

rustyford40
    from Mass Bay

I love prison justice.

16. UnIOnViLLEHauNT

UnIOnViLLEHauNT

That is so typical, some borderline retarded trailer living dude kills a productive member of society. What a shame, the world has too many idiots as it is.

Now my question is whats up with those teardrop tats on the eyes? Could someone be that lowlife to get a tattoo immortalizing how "tough" it is to murder an innocent woman? Unfreakingbelievable.

17. pitman

pitman

Root,
    Sorry to hear of your loss. We are here but for a short time. May she be with you and the family, as it seems that those who love us do watch out for us. Closure means a great deal, and sis's gifts and friendship are the memories worth holding dear.

18. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

Roothawg..I didnt know about this, I have only been a member of the HAMB a short while, I am so sorry to hear about what happened to your sister. No family should ever have to go thru that, and least of all not to have justice.
    Im a big beleiver in Karma, and its too bad it has taken this long for it to reach this individual..so many times we want instant gratification for those who do us wrong, or our loved ones. It just seems to never come. Glad to hear this scumbag is out of this world and where he will do no one any wrong again.
    I have a simular incident going on in my life at this moment involving my daughter,although one she servived,.. and i am hopeful i will live to see the day payback comes their way too.

19. lolife

lolife

Please don't send the other scumbag any smokes or favors. Don't associate your family name with these heathen. (There's no smoking there anyway).

20. Root,

I'm happy for you & your family.

Sorry about your sister.

JH

21. tjm73

tjm73

I find it ironic that he wears a holy cross in that picture.

One dead douche bag.

Sorry for your family's loss, but glad you can have peace now.

22. Six Ball

Six Ball
    from Nevada

Sorry for your loss,nothing will fill the void. This does however show that there is some good in everyone. On Thursday we would have probably agreed that Big J's doer had no redeeming qualities. On Friday he proved us wrong. He had at least one, most likely that's it. I'm glad you and your family are done with this turd! He didn't even have enough tats for his otherwise useless hide to make a good lampshade for your den. One down. Scared,screamin',and cryin',burn in Hell for what you did to a woman who tried to help you!

23. If you play with fire, you're gonna get burned.

Sam.

24. Absolutely true.

Sorry for the loss of your sister Root.

25. RootsRoots

RootsRoots
    from Oklahoma

Good friends are hard to find but sounds like you have a lot of them.

26. Hotrod F-1

Hotrod F-1
    from OK

I had never heard of any of this Root. Sorry to hear about your sister. Sounds like that worthless piece of a guy got what was coming for him. I'm glad you and your family will have some kind of closure now.

27. Mike

Mike

Good riddance to bad rubish.

28. Gigantor

Gigantor

What goes around comes around motherfucker! Congratulations. I know this doesn't come close to healing your families wounds, but I hope this does bring some closure and reassure you that there is some small justice in the world.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.