Register now to get rid of these ads!

Suspicious Vehicle

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by repoman, May 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. repoman

repoman

Johnny Law knocks on my door this morning. Seems a neighbor put in a report of a 'suspicious vehicle'.

I've had the 55 out of the garage and on the street for two days because I've been busy with my GMC, and too lazy to do the car shuffle thing.

Looks like I have my first suburb incident. I also had my 68 Ford pickup on the street. That has been in the same spot for two months. I replaced it with my GMC, but haven't gotten around to selling it, so the Ford sits on the street with a fake plate.

Sure enough, Flatfoot runs the plates for everything in front of the house, and the plates for the Ford come back to the GMC in the driveway, which is backed-in, and wearing a TX plate on the front, with PA inpection stickers. :D The pig bastard was cool about it though, he just asked me to pull the Ford off the street.

I'll have to send the boys some donuts for being nice. Wait, these are street cops, so sending donuts to the station wont get to them, and sending donuts to a Dunkin' Donuts would be silly. I'll just stop leaving dogshit on their windshields.

Now I have to figure out which neighbor doesn't like hot rods, and show her the value of a lawn donut.

I miss the city. Things were so much easier when I knew who was shooting at me.

I really owe that cop for being cool about it, he could have really fucked my day.

Attached Files:

2. hsheartaches

hsheartaches

That's cool that he let ya slide...they're not all dicks.

3. Mutt

Mutt

Why not send him a copy of this post, and show him you referred to him as a pig bastard for being so cool and just asking you to move it off the street. I'm sure that would garner his respect for the next time he has to visit.:rolleyes:

Mutt

4. ratstar

ratstar

Awesome that he didnt get ya for anything and let ya slide. Always a good day when the flashing red and blue pass you up for some other sucker.

5. repoman

repoman

I'm showing him a huge amount of respect. I consider all cops to be the lowest loser punks on the planet. They slow down my life and laugh about it. The world would be a much better place if I could be doing my thing instead of sitting on the side of the road filling some douchebag's quota.

I could be giving money to poor people, or helping an old lady find her clitoris, or teaching a kid to pick locks!

But nooo, I'm busy coughing up a yessir. Shit, my boss is worth $90M, and don't 'sir' that little bitch, why whould I kiss the ass of some towny who couldn't get a real career?

:)

6. Someone should send a link to this thread to the New Brunswick, NJ PD.

I bet the "pig bastards" would really get a kick out of it.

JH

7. hsheartaches

hsheartaches

Hey Repo...you've obviously pissed off a cop...better to leave it alone.

8. repoman

repoman

They would. They all know me. I bust their balls all the time.

What do you think, they're gonna get mad and come harrass me? Kick my ass? Serve those warrants they have piled up on me?

Get a clue. Their just people. Remember, we won that war in europe back in the day.

9. PorkChop

PorkChop
    from Austin

No shit.. I'm not always the worlds biggest fan of cops.. but dude..honestly.. a generalization like that is..well.. just wrong.

The majority of cops that I have met.. are GENUINELY trying to make YOUR city, a safer place to live. Seems we focus too much energy on the FEW bad apples that give us a hard time.

Being a cop cant be an easy job.. I have a few friends that do it.. and I wonder how..they are DEDICATED to making our city's better...just like military personell fighting for our freedoms..

give em a fuckin break dude.. jeezus.

ok.. Im getting off my soapbox...

Gable

10. 49coupe

49coupe

I know where he is coming from. The Toronto police also have a knack for concentrating on completely lame, useless shit when there are much bigger fish to fry. I was driving my '50 Ford this week and got pulled over. He ended up letting me go after a while after complaining about the blue in my blue-dot taillights. Apparently they are not legal since only snow removal equipment is allowed to have blue lights. I'm sure driving my white '50 convertible from May to October will present a major road hazard.:confused:

Meanwhile, we've got rival Jamaican gangs shooting the shit out of each other with injuries and deaths almost every weekend in Toronto and kids killing themselves and pedestrians after they wipe out their Ricers at 100MPH. Nice priorities.:mad:

11. They could have nailed you and would have had to take time off of work, show up in court, pay fines/court costs... lemmee count... 3 times for all the plate switcheroos, and you still refer to them as "pig bastards"...

Remind me never to do you a favor. Like you said, they are just people doing their jobs, they don't deserve to be called the the child of unwed pork.

Now, lets talk about those cock sucking firemen!:D

12. repoman

repoman

This thread speaks direct to the problem with Cop/Criminal relationships. The problem is a lack of humor.

Both sides often take things much too seriously. My comments for example. In my hometown, the cops would be laughing their asses off reading this, but the nearby university cops would be looking to bust my head.

Now which scenario is a happier world? Repoman getting clubbed, or overstuffed blue uniforms jiggling like bowls of jelly filling?

And then there's the 'bad guys'. How about the guy who comes home and finds his wife bent over the Barc-a-lounger by two midgets standing on each-others shoulders, dressed in Yankee uniforms, and greasing up a wiffle-ball bat? What does this guy do? Me? I'd fall down laughing and grab the nearest camera. Unfortunately, what happens is a long sad story ending with the husband being shot by a cop.

Cops should wear clown outfits instead of blue uniforms. I think that would make the world more fun.

13. Relay

Relay

im just waiting for a letter from the city about my house, i've got 10 cars there right now.

6 of them drive,
    4 of them leave the house daily,
    2 have empty engine bays,
    2 others have non working engines,
    4 of them have current registation,
    5 dont have titles,

that leaves 4 on the side of the house, 2 in the garage, 2 in the driveway, and 2 in the street.

not to mention the 10 other cars parked in the street from parties every weekend.

luckily i've got some awesome mormon neighbors that let me teach thier kids some cool stuff about cars.

the list,
    49 chevy fleetline,
    51 chevy styleline,
    53 pontiac chieftian,
    57 pontiac chieftian,
    68 camaro rs,
    04 chevy silverado,
    95 chevy silverado,
    96 chevy caprice,
    02 honda civic,
    01 BMW M5.

i think i need to sell some cars...... :D

the 57 pontiac for sale 6000
    04 silverado for sale 23500
    96 chevy caprice 5000

just to throw it out there.

14. repoman

repoman

Oh, shit, don't get me started! :D

15. ,
    Hunh ?? :confused: Look everyone here who's knows me ,knows I have had more n my share of cop interactions :rolleyes: , every single time it was because I was fuckin up, or around those that were (which DOES make me at fault in a around the corner way) sometimes they took a bit more than their fare share of me , But I started or finished whatever, but callin a cop who did YOU a favor a "pig bastard" is just wrong ,Man, we need to promote better dealings w the gendarm, not antagonize them.the ones I know personally REALLY will mess up your world for shit like that, that said I AM glad it worked out 4 you-this time.

Oh yah , as a a Ps , I DO feel the same way about people in my bussiness, be it the city-cops-neighbors-reletives etc. but you either follow the rules, get by with what you can + pay the piper when caught or go live in a cave somewhere (which BTW is illegal now in/on public land -nowhere to hide anymore)

16. Sometimes it's better to keep quiet and be thought a fool than to post something like this and prove it. Next time CALL HIM a pig bastard. Your neighbors will appreciate seeing you and your cars go away. Dim wit.

Chili Phil

17. Mutt

Mutt

"This thread speaks direct to the problem with Cop/Criminal relationships. The problem is a lack of humor."

Nahh...I see it as speaking directly to the problem of a poster's lack of writing skills causing their attempt at "cool" humor to crash and burn. Apparently, in your mind, your rant was funny, and skillfully written. I guess maybe I'm too old to appreciate your style of "humor". I didn't realize it was all just an act.:rolleyes:

As Emily Latrilla would say....Nevermind......

Mutt

18. LoungeLife

LoungeLife
    from Tulsa

It must be spring - everybody is sporting that new chip on their shoulder they spent all winter working on :D

19. ponchoman

ponchoman

Well, Repo, regardless, I like your '55 Poncho!!!:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.