Register now to get rid of these ads!

Sunday model car cruise...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by gowjobs, Feb 12, 2005.

1. gowjobs

gowjobs

Well, according to board's clock it's Sunday.

This is the Stuart Little car from the first movie that I just re-customized to be used as a trophy for the "Cruise Night" theme award winner at the model car show I'm producung here in Ventura next weekend.
    [​IMG]
    Lil' Stuey was fiven more attitude with a biker jacket, severe pomp and a pair of 'chops.
    [​IMG]
    Only problem is that now that I lowered it, it doesn't runn too good on cut-pile carpet.
    [​IMG]

If you're in the area, come up and visit us on Saturday. Info here:http://www.goldcoastnnl.com

2. JamesG

JamesG

Some stuff I through together in the last couple of days.....

3. gowjobs

gowjobs

I started converting another 1:8 Lindberg T - this one has the Monogram flathead, narrowed frame and body, spoke wheels and tall bias blackwalls. Just a lakes/track modified in the '40s vein. Not together enough for pics yet, but here are some of my older builds:

Attached Files:

4. KnuckleDragger

KnuckleDragger

NIce models guys, wish I had an update on the ones I am working on. 1Low where did you get the steelies for the sedan? I've looking for a set for 34 pick up. But cant find a model with them in it.

Jonney

5. im really diggin on the sedan, both of em, got that orange crate thing happenin.

6. Chandler

Chandler
    from Rowlett,TX

looks good guys

7. JimC

JimC
    from W.C.,Mo.

8. JamesG

JamesG

I think they came from this kit....I think....

Thanks for the compliments!

[​IMG]

9. 61falconwagon

61falconwagon

heres a few pics of my cruisers

keith ross

10. mikes51

mikes51

Here is a survivor from the showrod era. I had enough of these to cover a kitchen table at once. Sadly I only kept about a dozen.

This one is brush painted. From the looks of it, the Uncertain - T must have been a big influence.

The background is something I drew up, printed out, and assembled on foam core.

11. Stone

Stone

Awesome work guys.I'm working on a 53 vette model.How do you guys chop tops on your models?What size x acto blade should I use?Do hobby stores sell platic sheeting you can form into new body panels?

12. Aushotrods

Aushotrods

Got a little bit done this week. Painted the 40 but needs to be redone, body just doesnt look right. My brother gave me an Australian "EK" Holden to build, i finished it a while ago but was never happy with it, Im half way through making a tube chassis, as the kit has just a flat plastic undercarrage. The kit costs like 70 dollars and is scaled poorly. Also a couple more pics of the greasermobile

13. Circus Bear

Circus Bear

You guy's got me diggin this mdoel thing. Here's a impala that was a lowrider magazine metal kit. The other is a 57 300C I started on. I flaked the roof so far.