Register now to get rid of these ads!

Suggestion for editors

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by TRoadster, May 10, 2008.

1. TRoadster

TRoadster
    from Georgia

Everything under the sun seems to get posted under Hokey Ass Message Board. While this makes some things easy, it leaves a lot to be desired other times. I posted a new thread and in the ten minutes there were twelve new posts and I've seen it worst. I would like to suggest creating a new message board maybe called Hokey Ass Technical Board for posting questions of a more technical nature. This would help relieve some of the posts from Hokey Ass... and make it easier for us who want to see those types of posts and not stuff on who's going were and what movies are out. Just my thoughts.:)

2. 23 bucket-t

23 bucket-t

ha ha ha your funny, this has been asked many, many times and is has not happened,. this what make the HAMB different then any other board it is like a bunch of hot rodders standing around the shop shooting the shit with each other "I say no way".... just my thoughts

3. Chris Casny

Chris Casny

I've posted many, tech related things. Here is, how it works.
    If your stuff is good and informative it stays on top for a while, if not, it will sink like the Titanic.
    I've had threads, that took off, like crazy and then some, that nobody cared about.
    Thats life.

4. TRoadster

TRoadster
    from Georgia

That's to bad. There's a lot of good stuff here. A little organization would just make it better. I'm sure the software can handle it. There are other forums using the same software with more boards. Oh well, maybe someday the right person will get pissed off and it will get fixed. Thanks anyway.

5. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Not to long ago the intro's were on the main board and guess what? Now that they are moved to their own section just about no one looks at them. The HAMB is fine, just the way it is.

6. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

I would actually love to do separate forums to be honest with you... In fact, I've tried to for years, but I get such negative feedback about doing it, that I've never had the guts to try. :)