Register now to get rid of these ads!

Studio pictures in So Cal?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bardahl1, Feb 2, 2010.

1. bardahl1

bardahl1

anyone have a reference where one could get quality studio pictures taken of cars and bikes in So Cal?

thanks

2. 24th Street Studios
    2805 Catherine Way
    Santa Ana, CA 92705-5708
    (949) 660-1222

Has a Big Cove to shoot cars, ask for Randy or Kim. Randy has a cool traditional early Chevy

3. wrayeugene49

wrayeugene49
    from eugene,or

I Go to socalcarculture.com ....lotsa rod photos....Dave Lindsay shoots the photos....he can or will know somebody more than likely....hope it's a good lead.... Let me know ...jim W FNG workin' on my first hunnert' posts.

4. 5Wcoupe

5Wcoupe
    from L.A., Ca.

I have 2 friends that are very good at photographing cars. One of them shot all of Nick Alexanders woody collection for the book he published. If you want their #s, p.m. me.
    -Steve

5. If the cost of studio pictures is too high try asking at a car club meeting (or better yet a camera club meeting) if anyone would like to do some photography in a local park. Your local adult school or college might have some photography classes interested in a project.

Charlie Stephens

6. bardahl1

bardahl1

I used Randy Logan at 24th street studios in Santa Ana. He's got a coved studio and all of the equipment. Reasonably priced and I am very happy with the quality. Glad I did it before I started wearing the bikes out putting on miles...

I'm going to do my new roadster and 5W, someday, when I get them done, someday.

Thanks to Hotroddon for the reference.

Attached Files:

7. Cool, glad it worked out for ya.

8. 392_hemi

392_hemi

Nice bikes. Post some more photos if you have a chance.