Register now to get rid of these ads!

Street Rod Nationals Meet & Greet!! (Louisville)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by fuel10922, Jul 23, 2009.

1. Enjoyed meeting everyone had a great time hanging out all weekend.Nice to finally put some names with faces,enjoyed talking with an,meeting RunAroundSue,Nitro FC,Flipper,an I think out of PA CoupeDevil you an your husband are my heros driving your 5 window all the way with the three of you packed in that car for 13 hours.But I have to say the highloight of my weekend was meeting Megan & Matt.But that SHINE was a close second,gotta luv those bunch of HILLBILLIES!!

2. Thanks for the extra pics NITROFC!

3. ChevyGirlRox

ChevyGirlRox
    from Ohio

Nice meeting all of you at the M&G as well as walking around the grounds. I'm kicking myself for not getting a group shot Friday :( what can I say, I'm no Denise! :D Had every intention to make it back over Saturday but lost track of time. Pics coming soon!

4. 41 C28

41 C28

Here are a couple of pics from the HAMB M&G, thought I had more. It was nice to put faces with names, and the refreshments where a sweet shiny example of southern hospitality.

Attached Files:

5. WTF?!?!??? I was there Friday and nobody said anything about "refreshments"!:mad:
    I would have definately made it back on Saturday if I'd have known!!!:(:D
    B.

6. :DThanks to the Rod Kings....Fuel10922...for staging the HAMB meet. Your southern hospitality is just the best ever;)
    We really enjoyed talking and meeting Y'all....Mac the Yankee, :pFlipper, Big Al/NITROFC, :pChevyGirlRox and Matt,:p RAZIN CAIN, :Dand GreeMtnBoy...and all the others:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p we did not actually get to talk to.:p
    I think we tried to enhale every last ounce of this particular show because we
    know it will be the end of NSRA as we have known it over the years.:( We sure enjoyed meeting lots of new faces, and new rides we never saw before,
    and with all that is going on in the world we hope the best for all of you in
    the coming year.....and hope we can meet up again at sometime....:eek:What ever would we do without the HAMB:confused: Thanks Ryan:cool:

7. I have got you a pint ready to go. Check your PM's

8. SandyBeaches very nice meeting you an your husband,we had a wounderful conversation an I hope that the NSRA continues,the thought of not seeing all the people that I've met over the years would be sad.

9. Oldmanolds

Oldmanolds

Thanks Rod Kings for the Friday meet and greet. I let time get away from me and didn't make it Saturday. Still, I had a great time.... I'm old and killed too many brain cells over the years to remember everyone. I will miss the pre 48 years of street rodding nats but what will be will be, and I will be back next year. I hope that we can stay in touch somehow even if it's here on the HAMB.

10. :DThanks, we really enjoyed your company, and learned some new things about the bizzness of parts.;) I am back to work Wed., Thurs., Friday.......:eek:
    .hehehe:eek: Means we might be able to have Saturday to take the 31' to
    a local show...:rolleyes: We hope to meet up with you again, and meet your lovely
    wife....and of course Baby too! Take Care Y'all!:cool:

PS.....We have tons of pics to throw up as soon as we can work that into the program. ; )
    Some of the meet and greet Thursday. Went to the seminar Friday and lost track of time...so we did not make it back to the HAMB area meet. Sorry!

11. Stick Shift

Stick Shift
    from LENA IL

I did not make it to any of the M&Gs. I lost track of time. The damn days went so fast down there. It seemed like we had just got there and then they were closing the vendors build up. Lot to do and lil time to get it done.

12. Hot Rod Bob

Hot Rod Bob
    from T-ville Ky

All things considered I think this was the NAT"S ever!!!

13. Dougan

Dougan

Thanks to the Road Kings!!!
    Really good meet and greet.
    Nice to see everyone and look at pictures of projects, cars that people used to have, ect.

Thumbs up for the Saturday refreshments!!!!

Thanks again,

Brad Dougan

14. cvstl

cvstl
    from StL MO
    1. H.A.M.B. Chapel

Man, I missed it both days. Had a great time, otherwise, tho.

15. Good Wood

Good Wood
    from pa

:eek:Do we think this will be it for NSRA attendance?:confused:I love the show
    and all the cars that are sooooo different...and the people there are
    the greatest...:rolleyes: What do others think?:(