Register now to get rid of these ads!

"Strange place for firewall tags" or "the H.A.M.B. is just tops!"

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Stutz, Mar 28, 2011.

1. So I sit here at my home computer after a long work day. I'm tired. My dog is tired, everyone is tired. I've settled most everything that needed doing and now I hold in my hand a little white envelope adorned with a stamp of Philanthropist Mary Lasker. The return address reads "The Jalopy Journal" and "Atomic Industry". That time of year again for me. Smile on my face included.

I saw several H.A.M.B. Alliance tags at GNRS this year. In different, seemly strategic places, that always subtly caught my eye. I, probably like many of you that joined the Alliance, have yet to use them for there intended purpose. When I look up from my computer, to a familiar Poster of Johnny Cash, I see what is now five years or hoarding my firewall tags in the privacy of my home. It made we realize a couple things.

[​IMG]

1. I really need to put these on my cars.

2. How amazing and valuable this website is.

If your not a Alliance member, its well worth the price... over and over again. You really can't beat the monetary benefit. And the cool ass tags.

But, what I really want to say is thank you, again, to Ryan, and everyone who helps keep the H.A.M.B. running. You all have gone above and beyond "spreading the gospel". You made my life better by giving me the knowledge, inspiration, and drive that keeps me building and driving the type of cars we all love.

Here's to another five years of hoarding tags!

2. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Beats still having them tucked in the drawer in the little packages they come in. Wife caught me looking around the room for a place to display them as I type. Caught hell the other day because I have stuff on all the walls and she can't find space. Guess I had better get the 48's new firewall in shape so that this years has a place to reside.

3. I attached magnets behind mine and they adorn the fridge and the toolbox.

4. Deuce Daddy Don

Deuce Daddy Don
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I pinned one of mine to the HAMB banner at LAR show 2010.------Don

Attached Files:

5. Thats awesome! Lets see more of the places that have been used.