Register now to get rid of these ads!

Stolen car and trailer - El Paso TX

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by fiat128, Jun 19, 2010.

1. fiat128

fiat128
    from El Paso TX

I know it's a longshot but I gotta try whatever I can.

Someone cut though the fence at my storage lot and stole my dual axle trailer and the car that was sitting on it.

The trailer is an 18' Del Norte brand. It is blue with a fully enclosed wire cage. A few links in the front on the drivers side have been pulled away from the cage frame. The serial # of the trailer is R992E30T4496.

The car that was on the trailer was not a H.A.M.B. type car but I'd still like it back. The car is a 1967 Fiat 850 Coupe. It's black and has a place on the left rear fender where someone pulled out a large dent by drilling holes in it and yanking it out. No engine and the VIN is 100GC114845.

If anyone sees this stuff or some asshole trying to sell it please PM me. Here's a picture of the trailer and I'll put some of the car up a little later.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 22, 2010
  2. rebelrat

rebelrat

Bet that has gone south !!!

3. fiat128

fiat128
    from El Paso TX

That's kinda my suspicion especially since I had Mexican plates on it but I can't automatically assume it was stolen by Mexicans.

Shitheads come in all races and colors.

4. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I'd be going up and down the back streets and alleys within a mile or two of the storage unit to look for the car. Most likely they dumped it somewhere as they probably were just after the trailer for what they could use it for. And yes being a low life thief doesn't have any race or nationality attached to it they come in all flavors. Around here the tweakers seem to have the stickiest fingers.

5. fiat128

fiat128
    from El Paso TX

Good idea, I was thinking they'd take it to a scrapyard but they could have just dumped it.

6. gnichols

gnichols
    from Tampa, FL

Bummer... I think I told you I had an 850 coupe in college. Fun little thing. Hope you get it back. Gary

7. Drive Em

Drive Em

8. edgeabilly

edgeabilly

El Paso TX? uh, fucking Mexicans.:D

9. Hope you get it back soon. Hope when you find it that the fully enclosed wire cage is,nt packed full of old car tires or 20 barrels of chemical waste from a meth lab. :eek:

10. fiat128

fiat128
    from El Paso TX