Register now to get rid of these ads!

STOLEN: '56 BelAir

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jai, Dec 7, 2005.

1. Jai

Jai
    from Dallas, Tx

Scotty's teal and white '56 4dr sedan was stolen recently from his driveway in Dallas. They were moving out, and the car isn't driving at the moment. The owner said that it would be fine for him to leave it there for week or so until he could have it towed. Someone beat him to it. Scotty has had that car for years and is extremely upset. He filed a report, and has been checking the impounds, but nothing so far. If ANYONE sees or hears anything about a car, or lot of parts like this popping up recently, please let me know, and I will foreward it to Scotty immediately.

People like this deserve to have their balls tac welded to a bullring.

2. jalopy43

jalopy43
    Member Emeritus

3. Frank

Frank

Dang, that sucks! I've had a car stolen before so I feel his pain.

I'll keep my eyes peeled.

Has he talked to the neighbors? Maybe they have seen something? I know some of the impound lots are pretty shady. They will tell you they don't have the car when they do. If they ever do call to tell you, its after they have had time to rack up impound charges. This happened to a friend of mine in Garland.

Got any pics that would help?

4. Jai

Jai
    from Dallas, Tx

He should be sending me a picture soon. As soon as I get it I'll post it. I just wanted to get the word out as soon as I could.

I actually found it odd that none of the neighbors saw anything. How do you not notice something like that? It's not exactly a blue civic ya know. Geezalou.....

5. primer

primer
    from clio mich

that sucks hope they find the ride and the guys. start warming up the welder. :eek:

6. Yeah, any numbers might help if you think you want to put them out, too.

I'd go to the impounds with a sheet with the car's VIN and make 'em sign it if they say it's not there, so they can't call you and say 'it's been here 10 days' when you just asked them about it yesterday.

7. Durod

Durod
    from DFW, Tx

i know its a longshot but im im arlington but ill be keeping my eye out! f'ing bastards! :mad:

8. Thumper

Thumper

Bump..........I hope they catch the bastard(s) and cut their nuts off with a dull Homalite chain saw. I also hope the car is found in one piece.

9. TriFiveChevyJohn

TriFiveChevyJohn
    from TEXAS!

S.O.B.!:mad:
    I'm always lookin' for 55-57 parts in the D/FW area so I'll keep an eye out.

John

10. BubbaLuv

BubbaLuv
    from Denton, Tx

i know the car. i'll look for it.
    b