Register now to get rid of these ads!

STL Chuck-A-Burger Cruise April 28

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Nick32vic, Apr 22, 2007.

1. trailer-Ed

trailer-Ed
    from JC, MO

I may try and get there just after 3pm myself. You guys will have to get onto Greezy and pump him up to make it!!! I'll probably leave JC, Mo around 1-1:30pm. How late does it usually last??

2. Chuck-A-Burger Ryan

Chuck-A-Burger Ryan

There is a link to the website at the bottom of my post. Look under "contact." For address and map.

The show usually lasts 'till 10:30-11:00.

3. CLSSY56

CLSSY56

Sorry about the repost. Didn't even think about looking down the page.

I'll be there in the FamRod :)
    [​IMG]

4. trailer-Ed

trailer-Ed
    from JC, MO

Looks like I'm most likely making the trek from Jefferson City alone. I plan to leave around 1pm and should put me there around 3ish. If you see a rust covered model A RPU stop and introduce your self, and for those I have met stop and say hello as well. I won't know very many people up there, which may be a good thing? I plan to stay no later that 10pm, my wussy ass needs to be in bed by midnight!!! I'm not going to get to go to the swap, so I had just as well do the cruise. See you guys there, Rusty.

5. Chuck-A-Burger Ryan

Chuck-A-Burger Ryan

Hopefully I'll get there about 7 or 8, if you see my '57 wagon say hey!

6. monsterflake

monsterflake

i'm gonna be resting up for the swap meet, you guys have fun...

7. CLSSY56

CLSSY56

Man, great cruise. Definately want to do that again. Great band!
    Sorry I had to leave early, my youngest boy got sick.

8. arkiehotrods

arkiehotrods

Golly, I haven't cruised the Chuck-A-Burger in 23 years, I guess because it's been that long since I lived in St. Louis. It was always a fun time. Lots of history there.

9. Greezy

Greezy

Had a good time last night. Good to meet a lot of new people, see some cool rides. Spoon with Nic...oops I probably shouldnt have let that out. It was a trouble free trip except me picking up a nail in my front tire... and that gas is friggin 3.00 a gallon :( .

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Got Flake?

[​IMG]

I really like this 41 Merc drop top and the yellow 40...

[​IMG]

"ICK I got dog poo on my shoe"

[​IMG]

10. Nick32vic

Nick32vic

I had a blast. Hope your crustachions fit around your door handles. Hot girls are neat.

11. trailer-Ed

trailer-Ed
    from JC, MO

Yeah I had a really good time as well, the drive up was good itself, besides getting ran off the road more than once!! Sorry I had to wuss out and leave early guys but I did promise my wife I would put out, uhm I mean see her off early sunday for her trip out of town. But a great time nontheless. I'm definately planning another trip or 2 up there this season. Maybe we can get together at breeders this June?? Later on, Rusty.

12. DirtyDan

DirtyDan

I had a good time as well... Nice meeting you guys.
    There is a bigger cruise (400+ cars) the first friday of every month in Sunset Hills, MO (near Hwy 270 and Hwy 30). But is at a church so the beer has to go in a gas station cup:) I'll be there in the T this friday if any one needs directions let me know.

13. Big Tony

Big Tony

Make a hell of a road trip from Texas for my ol lady and I anniversary.

14. 53dodgekustom

53dodgekustom

I also had a pretty good time. Hopefully next time I will have a car to go in. Left a little early too but I wanted to go to my friends party so it was worth it. I followed Trailer-Ed on the way out and that sixer sounds really good and seemed to have some get up and go too.

15. usmc50lx

usmc50lx
    from St.Louis

Had a great time as well getting to meet everyone and checking out some girls and cars.Yeah the church one is big too.Well Later,Paul

16. trailer-Ed

trailer-Ed
    from JC, MO

I catch a lot of shit for that V6, but it gets about 24 mpg+, and will cruise down the interstae at 90mph all day long. And with gas at nearly $3.00 a gallon, I think it is a plus more and mor all the time! 53DK what were you driving? were you on the bike behind me?? Later, Rusty.

17. 53dodgekustom

53dodgekustom

Yeah that was me on the bike. Silver 71 BMW. My dad had the older black BMW that was there. Obliviously I have a 53 Dodge and my dad has a yellow 40 Dodge. Mine is down and gas is kinda high for an unplanned 100 mile trip at 12 miles per gallon in my dads car so we took the bikes. Is it a 3.0, 3.8, 4.0? Nick told me it was a Ford motor. Hopefully the flathead six in my car will get at least 17. Nice looking RPU by the way. The yellow really sets it apart from the patina with red wheels crowd.

18. trailer-Ed

trailer-Ed
    from JC, MO

Actually it is a 2.8 and 4spd from a late 80's ford ranger, same up into the 90's. Lots of people don't get the rust thing, but oh well. I know what you mean about the gas situation, I have a 41 Willys with a 350 and it gets around 17mpg driving normal. I drove about 120 miles for it, so that little RPU was the ride of choice, kinda like your bikes. Hopefully catch up with you guys again this summer. Later, Rusty.

19. LilDuec

LilDuec

Anybody goin to the one in Sunset Hills at the church? I've always heard thats a pretty good show to go to. When is it again? This Friday?

20. KING CHASSIS

KING CHASSIS

First Friday of every month. It is a big show pre 1979 only. It is on hwy 30 between 141 and 270. Life Christian Center if that helps any. This same show use to be in down town of the town real close to this venue. And it was like DuQuion IL Street Machine Nationals of the '80s. People everywhere it took over the town. Now its at the church it is calmer but a BIG car turn out.