Register now to get rid of these ads!

Stiffed by a HAMBer.-warning-

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by toughnut, Oct 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bosco1956

Bosco1956
    from Jokelahoma

Dude lighten up ... maybe read your sig!

2. monsterflake

monsterflake

i guess ryan really is on the road today!

3. Why did you report the post??

4. Racrdad

Racrdad

I didnt think he was bitching as much as he was just giving others a heads up. Just my .02

5. Actually there is a fella that I have been dealing with since I first got on the HAMB that is slower than molasses in January. I know that he is slow to move as does he. We have an understanding I don't get in a hurry and he doesn't move any slower than usual. ;)

Most of my dealings over the years have been real good, there have been a couple of fellas that have stiffed me. Those are the kicks I guess ya win a few ya loose a lot.

I always hate to see someone get the dirty end of the stick. I hope it works itself out.

6. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense for a guy that has a considerable amount of time on here and has been shown to sell a few higher dollar items without issue, including a set of whitewalls that pop right up under his name, to just all of a sudden decide to screw someone over on a $15 hood ornament. That decision woul obviously risk the credibility of his good name, on a site that he's obviously using primarily for selling parts.

I do agree that you need to contribute to the site before using the classifieds, but look at what he stands to gain and what he could lose. His good name vs. $15?? Either there's more to this story that needs to be cleared up before dragging his name through the mud, or this is the worst judgment call made by a seller in the history of time.

7. 1954Bill

1954Bill
    from Long Beach

8. hahaha...

9. harley rider

harley rider

hey man your avatar is scarry!!

10. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

Sorry to hear about the bullshit, thanks for the heads up

and I'll also vouch for Jake.
    I just hope a picture of his avitar doesnt come in the package

11. BAD PENNY

BAD PENNY
    from mass

The sad part of this is that 50BOMB will probably never see any of this cuz he only posts stuff to sell and doesn't participate in the main forum. Hopefully his pals, if he has any, will slap him silly and straighten him out !!!

12. czuch

czuch
    from vail az

Maybe he just dosent have anything to say.
    Theyres probably a reason if he has been on the up-n-up before.
    I hope he's OK and you get your stuff.

13. carcrazyjohn

carcrazyjohn
    from trevose pa

I would never buy from someone who only sells ,I always do research first.....

14. 50bomb

50bomb
    from Lodi CA

Sorry to all hambers that had to see this. I'm Always handle my affairs. I sent item today along with a full refund. My newborn son has been in hospital the past few weeks and I have not been able to hold up to alot of responsibilities. I'm very sorry toughnut and the las thing i would do I try to steel or swindle someone out of money. Sorry again to all hambers

15. well now, don't most of you feel foolish

16. CURIOUS RASH

CURIOUS RASH
    Classified's Moderator

I don't know 50bomb so I'm not defending him. I will say that he does not only use the forum for the classifieds and has posted quite a bit on the other sections in the past.

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/search.php?searchid=15662855

Those of you who spout off without the facts need to find something else to do...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.