Register now to get rid of these ads!

"StickShifts" ISLAND INVASION '07

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 29EHV8, Mar 19, 2007.

1. Well the dates are set and its a happenin' for the "Drive yer darn car weekender,not a sit and shine"

August 16th -19th in Shawnigan Lake BC.About 30 minutes north of downtown Victoria,on Vancouver Island.Come and bring yer family to Gods Country.
    Were starting it on the thursday again,so book off your holidays now.
    Do like others have done in the past and stay an extra day or two and enjoy the surrounding areas.
    If your tired of the same old same old show N shines then get over here for the best darn hot rod weekender ever!

Weve already begun booking the bands and you won't believe whos coming!I'll fill ya in in a bit. We might be looking for a hot rod band from down in the states(Bleed you reading this?Wanna do a Pacific Northwest Tour,we'll set you up)

Were also gonna have a vendor area this year too.So if you know anyone who wants to sell their wares let us know ASAP.

Just so everybody knows were working like crazy on our property and we'll have proper campin spots down by the creek for all of yous.We'll also have showers this year too.Hats off to all my buds who have been helping out and who are gonna help out to make the property way better for hosting stuff like this.

The "StickShifts" are in full throttle oraganizing the whole event.Its nice that all the guys N gals have stepped up to the plate and are helping Dolly and I get it to the next level.

We'll have basically the same setup this year as years past.

Posters and tix will be printed very soon.Tix will prolly be the same as last year,$30ea or $50/family pak.This includes camping out,feeding you guys and all the krazy entertainment you won't experience anywhere else!
    Last year there was 7 bands and this year it looks like there will be a few more too.And you all know the GarageKrawls in the past have made yer heads spin.
    I would like to stress that this is a very "family friendly event" We'll be having more things for the kids to do this year then years past.I'll also have the motocross track in full swing by then so if any of you have kids and want us to show em how to ride we can do it.As small as 3 or 4 year olds.
    Were working on the website right now and it'll have all the info you need.We'll have a list of accomadations too,for those of you who are getting old and need a real bed to sleep in.

This year we'll be having the "SurlyJeb Award" To honor our fallen brother.Jeremy was very instrumental in helping us get our chit together to have an event like no other anywhere.

So get set and come on out to "Canadas Best Hottenanny Campout"

Any questions just ask.
    More later.....Shiny and the "StickShifts"

2. wagoon

wagoon

sounds pretty dam good to me

3. Yeah,I heard Lauries Gang and the Torchmen are coming.Makes for even more fun eh with you guys around!

4. old beet

old beet

Shiny, ever get that 57 Ford???? Need pics......OLDBEET

5. Got it on a quick krazy trip about 2 weeks ago.Didn't even have time to stop and make a free call to you.

So you guys coming up for this or what?

6. old beet

old beet

Maybe we can sneek across the border?........OLDBEET

7. Send Feder across first,let his innocent baby face self to the talking and the rest of you hoodlums will just cruise on threw:D

Seriously,if ya don't have major records you'll get threw just fine.....

8. wagoon

wagoon

Hotrodarama and this not to far off, right on!, i should be there!

9. Yeah hotrodarama is a couple of weeks beforehand.Its a warmup for our blowout up here!:D

10. OldschoolJay

OldschoolJay

it was fun last year, shood be a good time this year.

11. I won't be able to attend that weekend,but Pm me if you have flyers or posters.I could at least help spread the word over here on the mainland . SUPPORT YOUR FELLOW HAMBers EVENTS!!!

12. Eh thanx 29bowtie.We'll have posters done pretty quick.Just finalizin a few things.

OSJ,yeah you had fun,well as much as you've been told.Cuz you prolly can't remember much.

Ol'Beet,bout time you came to my neighborhood.Get the fuck up here......Shiny