Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Stick Shift gets a convert finally

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Stick Shift, Oct 4, 2012.

1. Stick Shift

Stick Shift
    from LENA IL

Well I have not posted anything for a while on here. I have been off and on trying to get my A sedan on the road again. Well while doing that I was at the Elkorn WI swap on my birthday and got talking to a friend/Hamber. He asked what I was looking for. I told him a 28/29 Roadster of Phaeton. So a couple of weeks ago I picked up this 29 Phaeton from continental john. I had it out on the road today and had a great ole time. Yes this is tub in da dirt's old car. I wanted to buy it at Iola a couple of years ago and now finally have it. Thanks to Tom and John. It is still in the HAMB family.

Attached Files:

2. Wow,I have always love the 28/29 tubs and that one my friend is a beauty. HRP

3. RH2795

RH2795

looks great !!!!

4. yngrodder

yngrodder

Cool i bought one off of john last winter and I actually tried to buy this one from him a couple months ago but he said you would be upset if he sold it to me, hopefully i will be able to drive mine a little next summer..

5. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

Nice! One of my favorite rides.

6. Russco

Russco
    from Central IL

Good for you Scott, looks like a fun ride.

7. GaryB

GaryB
    from Reno,nv

cool ride,what are your plans for it?

8. Stick Shift

Stick Shift
    from LENA IL

Thanks everyone. I have a 26 T touring that I have been collecting parts to build up with an A chassis and wanted a built up banger in it. So this 29 came up with built B I had to have it. Tom did this one with all the period stuff I would have so my plan is to drive it and put some paint on it then hopefully Stich Bitch will do the threads on it. I am thinking maroon body with black fenders. But who knows.

9. rob lee

rob lee
    from omaha,ne

Very nice!

Last edited: Oct 5, 2012