Register now to get rid of these ads!

St. Louis road warriors on their way to LA stop in Tulsa

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by jpbanjo, Jun 15, 2009.

1. jpbanjo

jpbanjo
    Member Emeritus
    from Tulsa, Ok.

Last Saturday, an old friend from St. Louis, Dick Carrol and five of his "road warrior" friends on there way to the LA Roadster show, stopped by for a visit here in Skiatook, Okla.a few miles north of Tulsa. After LA they plan to head up to San Francisco and then points west for a real western tour. Six guys in three roadsters and a killer coupe making us stay at home types jealous and looking kinda bad.
    We did load them up with some righteous Skiatook Okla. Bar-B Que, some firm handshakes, lots of best wishes and sent them on their way headed for Prescott on Monday morning
    As usual, I didn't remember any names so if any of you St. Louis guys want to chime in with names that go with these cars , feel free.
    Here's some pics of some truly nice cars.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. jpbango,
    dick told me he has wanted to go to the roadster show for about 30 years, what a great road trip they will have. i believe renowned trimmer don albers is also with them among others also. i hope they take plenty of pics along the way.
    Al.

3. 29 bones

29 bones
    from so cal

4. Doc Squat

Doc Squat
    from tulsa, ok

Was there to greet these guys. We had a good time talking to them. Super nice guys. Cars were remarkable. Hope the have a safe trip and a super time. Takes real guts to do a trip like this.

5. 193257

Jerry Eckholdt owns the black duece 5-w hiboy and Dick Carroll owns the orange 34 hiboy. Had a chane to go with them but had too many things going on. Hope they have a great time.