Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Springfield, OH swap meet, worth going?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 36DodgeRam, Feb 24, 2014.

1. 36DodgeRam

36DodgeRam

I see the Springfield, OH swap meet is this Sunday at the Clark County Fairgrounds. Is this winter meet worth attending? It's a long drive for us, but I love a good swap meet!

2. lucky ink

lucky ink

No cars and parts lol....But if it's sunny and cold pretty good ..But rainy cold wouldn't waste my time.

3. kb cookout

kb cookout

Wait a week and go to the KYANA swapmeet in Louisville , KY March 8-9 th

It's worth the drive

Later kb

4. junkyardjeff

junkyardjeff

If you are driving more then 50 miles its probably not worth it,I will attend just to get me out of the house. Its a small swapmeet and nothing like the one in the spring.

5. metal man

metal man

I always go to it just to get out of the house too. It is a small meet...almost all indoor with a vendor or two out side sometimes. A few old cars for sale outside.

I enjoy it, but i see it all in about 1/2 an hour. I have found good deals there because it's a smaller meet with a higher percentage of motivated sellers.

6. junkyardjeff

junkyardjeff

I hope the weather will be decent as I want to drive my 37 Chevy p/u there to see how it does after tinkering with it over the winter.

7. 36DodgeRam

36DodgeRam

Thanks, I appreciate the info. We have plans to go to the KYANA swap in Louisville March 8, I think I'll wait for that one. Springfield is too far for a small swap meet.