Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Spring Carlisle

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by chevsotolac, Jun 8, 2020.

1. tjm73

tjm73

I'm not going. Plowing ahead in the face of what's going on is reckless IMO. I feel like I'm watching what might be a slow motion train wreck.

Packrat and Gman0046 like this.
  2. You know I couldn’t let this thread end on such an upbeat post;).
    Thanks for your concern. I’ll leave a little early hoping to avoid the train wreck. Coming from the south, that could add many miles detouring around the RR crossing.

3. statesblue

statesblue
    from Luzerne Pa

What he said..

4. One item on the shopping list is an Italian sausage with peppers & onions. My traditional gut buster lunch.

5. greenie-reddy

greenie-reddy
    from maryland

I wish I had a mask with the HAMB logo. Maybe some enterprising vendor, or his wife, will grab that market. My last swap meet was March 1 in Hamburg, Pa.
    I have been practicing this social distancing , hand washing, and mask wearing for the past 2 months and it’s time to put all that to good use at Carlisle. See you there, but don’t get too close or expect a handshake!

6. GZ

GZ
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Detroit

One thing for sure: if Spring Carlisle goes off without problems, Fall Carlisle is going to be one helluva barn burner!!!
    Wish I could go next week but got too much going on here to make the trip....

7. @chevsotolac -
    Stan, do you still buy stainless? Got some I can schlep along for you to look at. Either way, looking forward to seeing you there. This year, we can accurately predict no snow for spring Carlisle!

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  8. tjm73

tjm73

But it still could rain. Wouldn't be Carlisle without at least a rain shower.

lothiandon1940 and chevy57dude like this.