Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Southern New England 2015 events

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by jetnow1, Jan 23, 2015.

1. jetnow1

jetnow1
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from CT
    1. A-D Truckers

It's that time of year- Need to plan my schedule before the significant other does it for me-
    I know that CSRA has their swap meet in Bristol on May 3, and the Ty-rods swap meet at
    Stafford Springs is April 12. Has anyone got dates yet for other events in Mass, CT or RI?

2. jetnow1

jetnow1
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from CT
    1. A-D Truckers

Anybody have dates yet- Silver City Show? Terryville?

3. Paul B

Paul B

Silver City Shakedown June 13 PBA Meriden

4. wheeldog57

wheeldog57

mansfield,mass may2-3

5. Here's what I've put together so far. Please add to the list!
    Stafford Swap Meet-Sunday April 12
    Fitchburg Swap- Sunday April 19
    Lake Compounce Swap- Sunday May 3
    Silver City Shake Down June 13th
    Orange Dragstrip Saturday June 20th
    Brooklyn CT Truck Show- Sunday June 28
    Milltown- Saturday August 8th
    Hot Rod Fallout Glastonbury- 10/10

6. olcurmdgeon

olcurmdgeon

how about the NHRA Hot Rod Reunion at New England Dragway, August 28-30. Not southern New England per se but a hell of a show.
    And to aid your search, go to:
    http://clubs.hemmings.com/maynardaac/events.html
    This is the most complete list I know of for shows and cruise nights.

GreenMonster48 likes this.
  7. Once Again , Come one Come all

Attached Files:

8. wheeldog57

wheeldog57

May 23 Watsons street works 4 Bud way Nashua,NH May 30 Hotrod city 99 Oak st Dover, NH June 12-14 NHRA new england nationals @ new england dragway June 27 cars and coffee Classic car blasting 17 Gigante dr Hampstead,NH June 28 Salvatores resaurant 354 Merrimack st Lawrence. Get a whips wheels paper- it's all in there

9. spezialitat71

spezialitat71

5th Annual Silver City Shakedown Pre 1965 Traditional Hot Rod and Custom Show:Brought to you by The Others Car Club. This event will be held June 13, 2015 at The Meriden Police Benevolent Association (PBA), 75 Birdsey Avenue, Meriden, CT 06450. There will be Bands, a Burlesque Show, Vendors, Food Trucks and a demonstration on how to chop the roof an early Ford Model A.

40’s ‘50’s ‘60’s era styled builds. THINGS THAT ARE OK: Fiberglass bodies-that look like “real cars”, Modern drivetrains under closed hoods, Pantina’d/ barn find styled cars. THINGS THAT ARE NOT OK: No visible BILLET-especially wheels, No IFS on fenderless cars, No pastel high-tech styled “streetrods”, No ART CARS-THEME CARS-JUNK RODS. Cars must have the “right” look. Please do not be mad if you get turned away. We will do our best to educate participants on what is allowed and not allowed in. We are trying to establish the right look and vibe for our show. There are many other venues that are more lenient; however, that is not our approach. If you are questionable about your vehicle, please contact us. (203) 537 or (860) 543-9979 www.silvercityshakedown.com shakedown_Page_1.jpg shakedown_Page_2.jpg