Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects southeastern fiberglass inc

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BIG-JIM, Feb 26, 2018.

1. BIG-JIM

BIG-JIM
    from CT

I'm thinking of buying a 33 Vicky body from them. I'm looking for an unchopped Vicky and they seem to be the only company that makes them. Trouble is, I've never heard of them. I spoke with the owner on the phone for quite a while and he seems on the level. I asked him to send me more pictures (website only has one picture of one already assembled). He sent me two pictures both of the drivers side of a body on a dolly and that's it. My red flag radar is starting to kick in. I can't find any info on them good or bad. Has anyone here ever delt with Terry Hahn from southeastern fiberglass inc. out of Florida? Says he's been in business for 50 years. You would think you could find something on the web about him.
    http://www.southeasternfiberglassinc.com/

2. gnichols

gnichols
    from Tampa, FL

I've not bought anything from them, but they have been around quite a while and do a lot of race car stuff. Gary

3. BIG-JIM

BIG-JIM
    from CT

Gary, are you close to them? If so, would you be willing to check them out for me?

4. gnichols

gnichols
    from Tampa, FL

Jim, that's down near Miami and I'm in Tampa. Half day's drive, at least, one way. What exactly would you want me to do, inspect one of those bodies you want? There might be members closer, eh? Gary

5. gnichols

gnichols
    from Tampa, FL

Jim,
    Hamber Dana Barlow (username is the same) lives down there and might be of some help. He's a long time rodder, model train guy, and oval track racer, too. Give him a shout. Gary

upspirate likes this.
  6. BIG-JIM

BIG-JIM
    from CT

yeah I checked it out that would be an eight to ten hour day for you. I was hoping you were closer. Im was just hoping someone has heard of him and could give me some feedback on him is all. I checked into him and his business incorporation is no longer valid.,