Register now to get rid of these ads!

Sorry..

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by Ricola, Dec 19, 2007.

1. Ricola

Ricola
    from MN

I just posted a couple of links to some cool hilborn FI intakes on the bay. I thought they were cool and period correct for someone building a flat head or a Y block ford. I don't own the stuff and I don't know the owners.
    Both posts were deleted. I went back and read the guidelines for posting. I didn't see where links to the bay were not allowed. If I broke a rule, sorry...

2. Dreddybear

Dreddybear

No worrries dude. Threads get deleted all the time. This one probably will too. But it's not an attack on you. Just clearin space:)

3. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

No big deal man... eBay links just kind of take of the board if we let them...

4. Ricola

Ricola
    from MN

I thought I broke some cardinal rule. If I wanted to post a link of interest in the future where should I post it? Classified? or just don't do it....

Thanks for clearing things up politely.

5. CURIOUS RASH

CURIOUS RASH
    Classified's Moderator

We typically don't allow EBAY links anywhere. Ebay is doing just fine without us paying to advertise for them.

6. CURIOUS RASH

CURIOUS RASH
    Classified's Moderator

We typically don't allow EBAY links anywhere. Ebay is doing just fine without us paying to advertise for them and all they're doing is running the prices on everything up.