Register now to get rid of these ads!

Something's missing, or am I just stupid?

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by earl schieb, Apr 12, 2011.

1. Don't answer that :eek: No, seriously---where's the Lone Star Round Up section under the events subheading gone to? Archived? Booted?
    I was diggin' the pics....thought about putting my meager few up....oh well....:eek:

2. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

I haven't checked too closely but I think Ryan moved some?al? over to the main board. I saw some titles there that looked familiar, Dan Greenbergs come to mind. I sure hope that JohnJoyo restaurant one is still around. Will be perfect for reference for next year.

3. sodbuster

sodbuster
    from Kansas

I wondered the same thing.

4. Destined to remain a mystery like Atlantis and the Bermuda Triangle? Man, there was some good stuff in that forum....:(

5. I sent Ryan a PM a couple days ago and asked....he told me some were moved to the main forum and the others are gone....sucks..but oh well....I'm with hotrodladycrusr I hope the Joyo restaurant thread didn't go bye bye.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2011
  6. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

We close that forum down every year... Just easier for me that way... So there! :)