Register now to get rid of these ads!

Someone in OKC needs their A** kicked...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Django, Aug 24, 2006.

1. Aman

Aman
    from Texas

Sounds like it's time for some security cameras that can be accessed remotely thru the internet. These days you can design a pretty hi-tech system for a couple hundred bucks. Maybe catch the little bastards.:(

2. Gigantor

Gigantor

I concur - weedin' out the gene pool.

There is no excuse for vandalism to someone else's property - while as an artist I can respect some graffiti work I've seen and REALLY appreciate the conscious attention to the space it was put upon (a specified wall or object condoned by the owner or municipality), tagging just makes me want to vomit. There is no positive, justifiable reason or necessarry talent to do it. Like, "Yeah! I tagged a mailbox, or a vegetable truck, or a police car... whatever" but to tag a piece of history like that crosses the line as the ultimate slap in the face to so many people and their beliefs and all things held sacred.
    Amd I would be very careful about jumping the gun on the race issue as well. There is very little cultural diversity or presence of minorities where I live and let me tell you the tagging is out of control.

3. jaybee

jaybee

Agreed with everyone else that the tagging is BS, there's nothing to disagree with on that point.

I LOVE the nose art on that plane!

4. Slonaker

Slonaker

That sucks, but it isn't a racial issue and it sure isn't an immigration issue.

The government does not tell you that you can't discipline your kids. They will tell you that you can't injure your kids when you discipline them, and I think that is quite reasonable. Kids do need discipline. Some need it more than others, and most aren't getting enough these days.

I need to stay out of OT threads. They just piss me off... :mad:

Slonaker

5. AstroZombie

AstroZombie

in the navy we tag other squadrons jets when they land on our base....but with STICKERS!!! it is not uncommon to get a cross country jet back with 3 or 4 random air force, marine, or navy squadron stickers in the wheelwell. from that, you can tell where it touched down to fuel, or get rest for the night. in no way am i saying what happened to this bomber is ok, there are totally different variables here. the paint on this plane is rediculous, the history that bird has seen is incredible, at least they didnt damage it, or spray over the nose art. muttley, youre right i wouldnt want punks like that serving with me either.

6. 53sled

53sled
    from KCMO

I don't have proof. But I can read.

now can we get back to HAMB drags posts, please?

7. El Caballo

El Caballo
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

8. Burny

Burny

Asswipes! Not surprising though. These taggers aren't the brightest bulbs on the tree. I think we should send these fuckers over to Iraq and let 'em tag some roadside IED's...

It's everywhere though...I was in Normandy a few weeks back- at Omaha Beach and Point Du Hoc, where many a brave US Ranger gave his life. Anyway, they have preserved the site, so it looks as it did that day, complete with destroyed bunkers and craters from 500 lb bombs we dropped. Well, right there at the enterance to one of these bunkers was a large scratched in swastika, with "Third Riech lives" or something to that effect...that kinda blew me away...

9. plan9

plan9

there is a difference.... gang tags and tags in general are 2 seperate things.
    why would it be so absurd to think a white boy hates himself enough to try and be something he isnt (Latin in this case)... it is cool to be ethnic these days, didnt you read the memo? ;)

either way, this is a shame..

10. Brian C

Brian C

The bottom line is, it doesn't matter WHO did it, what COLOR they are or WHERE they came from.

It's still wrong!

I also agree that the parents should take some of the hit on this 'cause most parents these days are kinda like absentee landlords with their kids.

What a load of crap!

11. KIRK!

KIRK!

Three words...

Spank your kids!

12. Roothawg

Roothawg

Yeah, it's all over the news here. It's a shame. Hopefully, the guy can find some hangar space. I don't know why Wiley Post hasn't locked down the airfield yet. I guess it would cost too much money to get everyone a key card.

13. borndead327

borndead327

hahahhha i blame rap music

14. Roothawg

Roothawg

I hope they find the little punks and have them hand sand it.

15. Bumpstick

Bumpstick

So let me get this straight. Because the tag say 'El Norte' that means it was done by a Mexican? Man, classic primitive thinking! I suppose because we have El Camino, Silverado, Eldorado as cars they're from mexico? Careful dude your redneck is shining. -stick
    P.s. If it turns out it was a hispanic move over because I get to be first in line to KICK THEIR ASS! Shit like this gives people like you more excuses to hate.

16. teach'm

teach'm
    from Tucson, AZ

While I respect your opinion, I don't believe that public education has failed to do its job. Respect and values should be taught and fostered well before a child is of school age, and that responsibility falls squarely on the parental unit. Life skills are not learned by accident, they must be demonstrated and reinforced constantly, and expecting the "babysitter" to do an adequate job in this arena is unrealistic.

While I agree that schools should model and reinforce positive character traits daily, we must remember that children only spend approximately 7 hours per day in school, while the remaining 17 hours of the day are spent elsewhere (this does not even account for weekends and summer break). Based on these hours, who is really failing to instill values and respect?

Modern families need to spend less time "keeping up with the Joneses," and more time being the parents and role models that their children need and want. Enough ranting, we now return to your regularly scheduled program.

-Ryan

17. Big Tony

Big Tony

I've said for a long time that we need to bring back public hanging and beatings, that just might teach punks like this a lesson. What a shame.

18. Whitey

Whitey
    from T-Town

Fucking dispicable.
    Unfortunatly I know one of these dickholes.
    These fags were imitating(poorly i might add) a "famous" spray bomb artist Marc Ecko who made a video of himself tagging AirForce 1.
    Its too bad those ignorant fuckers didnt realize that the Ecko video was a hoax solely for advertisment purposes.
    I wish I was a made man id put a fuckin hit out on the fags.

19. Gigantor

Gigantor

You don't have to be "made" to slip their name through the proper channels to ensure that they regret what they did. I think sanding by hand sounds like a nice way to start.

20. scootersnpie

scootersnpie

Round them up and off to Iraq they go...sure you can have a gun and in 2 months after you prove your loyality to the U.S. and remorse then you can have a few bullets....F' ing assholes!

21. whiskytango

whiskytango
    from Polson, MT

Here's what I hear everyday from parents when dealing with their kids - Well, I need 'you guys' (the cops) to do something with him/her, I just can't control him/her. Besides, I want to be my kids' friend...I dont want them to be mad at me for punishing them.
    What a joke. I "hated" my parents growing up, but I respect them more than anything now. And now we are friends. Folks dont realize they only have 18 years to get it right and if that is accomplished then you can be "friends."

22. slddnmatt

slddnmatt

they should look for them *****rs on "MySpace" there probably stupid enough to brag about it to all their other dumb ass friends.

23. sawzall

sawzall

I am with ryan..

I teach kids respect, and if I were allowed I would disipline the idiots that ruin the enviroment in my classroom.. but my hands are tied.. its up to the parents to fix the problems..

it comes down to being lazy.. lazy people are the scourge of the country. if we werent all so lazy we'd mow our own lawns, fix our own cars, and build our own stuff, and teach our childern right and wrong.. we wouldnt seek a shrink for every problem, and we wouldnt need a pill for every ache..

instead we perfer to have some illegal alien do it all for us, or worse yet we send our USA jobs to india, or china..

I dont care what ethnicity this person turns out to be..

they deserve to be SHOT, with spraypaint.. at close range.. maybe something "artistic" like

"hello, I am the ****ing ***hole who spraypainted ________ arent I cool now?

24. 53sled

53sled
    from KCMO

Don't confuse hate and anger. I am angry at the "hispanic male" that ran into my car, gave a false name, had no license and denied being the driver. I'm angry because my girlfriend was fired for NOT speaking spanish. I'm angry at MS13 being painted on elementary schools in MY town.
    I hate rust in the eye. That shit hurts.
    I include everyone in the list of people responsible for their own actions. The worst individual I personally know is a white pos from my high school who murdered a man. ALL races have their bad apples. White people are the worst offenders in history. (holocaust, worldbank, conflict diamond trade)
    Now, let's get backto CAR talk. or at least start another bellytank thread.

That shits funny, I don't care who you are.

25. Squablow

Squablow

C'mon man, you really think this kid ever got a time out? I'll bet a Charleston Chew that this guy's mom was smoking crack in her bedroom with a trick while this kid and his three half-breed half-siblings sat in the living room at two years old in front of the TV with full of shit diapers.

Thank God I live in middle-of-nowhere Wisconsin. I've never heard of the term "tagging" before, I always called it grafitti. I guess I'm not hip to the current vandalism terminology.

26. T2B

T2B
    from san diego

That is just wrong. I thought it was bad when a truck was tagged at my work. But this is unbeleivable. What possible explanation could there be? I know the taggers have no idea what or how important that plane is to so many people. Catch them and put them in jail, nah just beat them!

27. ponchoman

ponchoman

Django, I would have personally capped those little worms asses if I'd have found them. They are deserving of a .44 between the eyes in my humble opinion!!!

28. Chebby belair

Chebby belair
    from Australia

Lets give these poor misunderstood children a chance. Take them up in it, and if they don't get what theyve done, what they have really fucked up, out the bomb bay doors:cool:

I agree the best thing is not to give this any more publicity - this is the oxygen these dickheads did it for.

Back in the days of the white powder anthrax scares, we had hundreds of copy cats in Australia - none of em were reported in the press.

29. I think it's all mopar742000's fault.. him and that fop.

30. flynstone

flynstone

cut their thumbs off..................................