Register now to get rid of these ads!

Somebody was at the drag stip today....

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Bent, Apr 4, 2009.

1. Bent

Bent
    from Canada

[​IMG][​IMG]Lookin' good! How'd it run?

2. Big Tony

Big Tony

Sweet..... Ditto on the How did it run...

3. chris55

chris55

Damn I love that truck.

4. Aman

Aman
    from Texas

Baddest little truck around. Wish Littleman could make the Round up.

5. Littleman

Littleman
    Alliance Member
    from OHIO, USA

I just got home from the 3 hour drive from Milan DragStrip.....and am surprised to see a pic on here so quickly....dam...........Out of the box, not touching anything it ran.....11.23 then 11.21and a 11.29 going side to side......The Truck had allot of bite today, it kept pushing thru the line lock on the burnouts..and pushing thru the tree lights...The last pass they had me kill it because of tranny fluid.........I have to pull the whole thing out again to see where it's coming from, it looks like it's coming from under my trans shield...It may be coming out the breather up off the trans case ?..I rarely have leaks....I will get it pulled soon like in the next few day's.......It needs allot more fuel on the top end and fuel pressure...it was on the conservative side today.....Last year out of the box it went high 11's, and by the end of the year it went 10.89..........So I now I can get this thing allot faster with all the winter changes that were done....and when the engine gets maxed out sometime this year...I will hit the new nitrous button and have even more fun.........I was worried about showing up and running at this track, not being a local....but everyone that ran the track was super nice and that goes for all the drag racers as well...all super nice...I had a great time !.........and thanks photoguymike !......Littleman

I wanted to add this.........My mile an hour was 119-120 mph last year........it was running 11.20's today at 112-113 mph....If I can tune in the mile an hour back to what it was...it should roll rather quick........

6. flamedabone

flamedabone
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

If you don't DRIVE it to the HAMB Drags this year, you are a girly man.

Love that little truck..-Abone.

7. HotRodDaddy-O

HotRodDaddy-O

Killer.
    Now THAT'S a HOT ROD.

8. Littleman

Littleman
    Alliance Member
    from OHIO, USA

I hope to make the Drags, but my vacation time is looking real tight......I hope thou....If I were to drive a HotRod to the Drags over such a long distance to get their.....It would have to be blown and built......get their swap out the girly pulley's for man pully's and proceed to spank..........drive out with managable compression and swap over to build up wicked compression..........One of my on going problem's is building something that's streetable and that run's on pump gas.......maybe one day........I plan on taking my Truck out onto the street this year. again...but I bet I get as far as I did last year.......before I am told take that dam thing home...........I dig what you do Abone.................Littleman

Last edited: Apr 5, 2009
  9. SLCHC-CHIEF

SLCHC-CHIEF
    from S.L.U.T

bad as fuc* man that thing is way sweet!!