Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Some pictures from my show over the weekend. HUGE success

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BigPoppaPump, Oct 21, 2008.

1. This show seems to get bigger & better every time. A little over a hundred cars & ALL some real quality cars. Slow drags & creeper races were a big hit as well.

Here are some pictures from Sunday from a friend's site. I'll have some more up as time goes on...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. touchdowntodd

touchdowntodd

DIG THAT LECAB!!!

haha, closet lowrider guy!

3. Haha. That's my best friend's car. Not done yet... BUUUTT It's not a real LeCab. It's a conversion he's been working on for the past couple years. If you'rfe interested, check out his buildup. It's very detailed. & you can really see the attention to detail Chris puts into his work.

http://www.layitlow.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=337417

& dont worry about being a "closet" lowrider guy.. the 64 in the first picture is mine too....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. chaddilac

chaddilac

looks like a great time!

5. SlamCouver

SlamCouver
    from Brazil, IL

Slick 61 Lincoln.

6. Shit, I missed another one!Looks better than last years.Some of our club members made it too.

7. Yeah it was a great time. I was really happy with the turnout. A lot of sleds, my favorite. :D The show get's a great response from everybody I talk to from different ages & backgrounds. I try to make this show a little different. Something that people look forward to.

8. Love that Deco stroller...and the cars were cool too.....

9. A little something for everyone there. I see Mike, Inlinesix, there and a few other guy's cars. Glad to see the show came off well.

10. n1gzd

n1gzd
    from Acton, MA

11. Some nice Mercs! I was trying to imagine how bitchin that grey T-bird would look with a cut down windshield...

12. [​IMG]

Time out dolls??????

13. Are any of the Road Rebels HAMBERs?

14. n1gzd

n1gzd
    from Acton, MA

not that I know of. In fact the Rebels don't even have a web site. I might be able to help them with that but we are still talking about it (I am a Rebel).
    Rebecca

15. n1gzd

n1gzd
    from Acton, MA

We don't even use email to communicate with the group (very difficult apparently).
    Rebecca

16. Strange Agent

Strange Agent
    from Ponder, TX

Looks like a pretty diverse crowd. Those are the best shows.

17. Squablow

Squablow

What is a Lecab? I must be out of the loop on that one.

18. I saw some of the Road Rebel cars heading to a little show in my town of Pepperell Sunday afternoon.I was wondering how they knew about it .I didn't know until it was too late Sunday for me to go!