Register now to get rid of these ads!

Some pics of local junk yard

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Chris, Jan 24, 2009.

1. mj40's

mj40's

Don't sound like we are going to get any information in finding this place. Guess if I lived in Spokane I would be quiet too. We had a place like this near Boise but the crushers got it a couple years back.

2. mj40's

mj40's

Oops! I think I just found it.

Attached Files:

3. Thats the place! No secrets here!

4. Caddy-O

Caddy-O

[​IMG]

I wouldn't mind having the old Ford sign.

5. I don't think they'd cut loose of the sign...I've tried!!!

6. Chris,

You're giving away our local secret. Great pics of the Ranch in winter.
    I'm amazed that how many buildings survived the six feet of snow this winter because it looks like they're all about to collapse every time I go there.

7. Taff

Taff

Chris

Thanks for sharing those pics, we just don't have yards like that here in the UK, and I love looking at pics of them. Any more photo's to share?

Thanks, Taff

8. oldebob

oldebob
    from Spokane WA

Having that yard a mile down the road when I was building my roadster was invaluable. Considering they are running a business for a living I think their prices are reasonable. The opportunity to go in and be able to just search for the stuff is worth something in it's self. Unfortunately now that Chris posted this I will have to "take a number" to get in the place.

9. oldebob

oldebob
    from Spokane WA

:D IF Chris had any nuts he would have gone INSIDE the buildings and taken some pictures.

10. C'mon Bob, you know I'm a sally :D Plus I never actually said were this place is ;) See you Saturday? I'll be in the A, will you be in the roadster? Then we'll see who has balls HAHAHA!!

11. Sinister

Sinister
    from Oregon

My first visit there was 1985. I don't think I blinked for the first 45 minutes. Oh, and the smell...everything smells old. Not nursing home old, more like rusty metal and field weeds.
    I could spend weeks just going through all the tail lights and bezels alone.