Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Sold

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by sr, Mar 2, 2015.

1. sr

sr
    from Monterey

City: monterey

State: California
    Price: 2700 obo
    20150302_071428.jpg 20150302_071346.jpg 20150302_071428.jpg 20150302_071346.jpg Original rails. Had a roadster body on it. The body and motor and trans were sold. The title went with the body. A clear 1932 title can be available. This was a running driving car about 2 years ago. It was posted on this site a few times. This is what is left. You could throw on a glass body and a craigslist motor and trans and have a fun beater. Has later americans in chevy pattern. Look at the photos. Ask questions. It is in California. You can get fresher chassis with repop rails and nothing else for what we are asking. Your choice. I wish I had a body laying around, like a truck. Would be perfect. Has a vega box. It has mounts for split wish bones. This has a long LA history. But who cares. I am sure it ran at el mirage and set a number of records! right. Good start for a quick build. We just want it gone before we cut it up to get the rails......Sale does not include title. Bill of sale only or other arrangements can be made. I have more photos. I have been having some tablet issues etc. actually my problem.

Sold. Going to Portlandia.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2015
    bartmcneill likes this.