Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Sold

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by ShakeyPuddin55, Mar 19, 2019.

1. ShakeyPuddin55

ShakeyPuddin55

City: Queen Creek

State: Arizona
    Price: Sold
    No trades, cash only.

I have both current and old pix in the ad from when the car was up and driving a few years back.

Clean AZ title in hand.
    All original Henry Ford steel including deck lid, bobbed rear fenders, grill shell and insert, interior garnish moldings and frame.

This car was running and driving several years ago with the 327 SBC shown, camel hump heads, lopey cam and a TH350. I pulled and sold the trans and was in the process of redoing some things on the car. The floors were removed from the A pillar back. Plans have changed and I'm selling this as a project. Was painted around 15 years ago. The roof and cowl vent is filled. Stainless firewall. Chop was done decades ago. The body has all the typical patch panels. The original frame was cut right in front of the rear tires and somebody added a tubular rear frame. Has ladder bars and coil overs. Ford 9" rear. Aluminum Walker radiator. Sanderson headers.
    I have chrome reverse wheels for the rear, or I can include the 16x11 magnesium Halibrand wheels for an extra charge.
    This is a project that could be put together easily, depending on the direction the new owner wants to go.
    Would consider selling minus motor. Has not run with the Mickey Thompson cross ram, that is new to the car.
    Contact me with any questions.
    Located just south east of Phoenix, AZ.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

exterminator and bubba55 like this.