Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

SOLD

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by ericjustus, Jul 17, 2016.

1. ericjustus

ericjustus
    from Chino, CA

City: Ontario

State: California
    Price: SOLD
    1930 Ford roadster

condition: good
    cylinders: 8 cylinders
    drive: fwd
    fuel: gas
    paint color: black
    title status: clean
    transmission: manual
    type: convertible

1930 Henry Ford steel body roadster, 32 grill shell (repop), real 30 windshield frame, rumble seat handle and rumble grab handles. Gas tank in working order, has not been relocated. Seat recently upholstered in maroon vinyl. Re-pop 50 Pontiac tail lights. Rumble seat car.

32 So Cal Speed Shop rails, boxed and four linked. 4" drop axles and polished shackles hooked up to 40 Ford juice brakes. Offenheiser friction shocks. T-10 4 speed transmission to a GM 8.8 rear end. 1940 ford column drop and steering box with 37 banjo steering wheel. Ignition power wired to remote switch and ignition start button on floor. Headlights wired to remote switch. Both switches attached to inner side cowl panel just under the gas tank.

12 volt car with 59ab flathead. New Bob Drake water pumps. Pertonix ignition. Rebuilt 12 volt generator in 6 volt housing. Mechanical fuel pump feeding 2 large logo Stromberg 97's with copper line atop a real Thickstun PM-7 high rise manifold. Correct cloth braided wires in the engine bay and correct spark plug wires from Bob Drake. Old school Edmunds heads and remote Fram filter. Polished radiator lines to a 4 core aluminum radiator. Mooneyes head temp gauge, car runs cool. 4 blade Mercury fan for better cooling. Runs cool. Pertronix recently installed, crab distributor rebuilt and tune up by Johnny Eyeball put on it. Brand new voltage regulator, coil and starter solenoid.

40 Ford 16" rims powdercoated black with real trim rings and hubcaps wrapped in Firestone Champion Deluxe bias plies 7.50 rear, 5.00 front.

Car is registered with clean Vin numbers and white plates attached to Vin. Real 1930 plate is run on the car attached to a real Hollywood license plate light accessory and "flying horse" license plate topper. I may keep the license plate holder and topper, though.

The car has it's history of dents and rust. Patch panels would be needed on both cowl corners some work done on rumble decklid. This is it's story and history, I do not try and cover anything up. Car runs and drives.

The car does not have any metal floors behind the driver's seat or rumble seat cushions. It has a wood board I placed back there to carry my coolers, chairs, etc. to shows. I have original floor sections for the back half of the car but never installed as they need a little work. I also have the wood for the top rail on the body and original wood bows for the top. You get lots of looks in this traditional hot rod, built as it should have been. Sale of car is to pursue another hot rod project. $24,000k OBO. I am willing to negotiate on price and to those that I have talked to in the past, let's talk again. Let's make a deal so I can start my next project. Shipping is on your dime. Located in Ontario, So Cal. Feel free to call/text 951-258-5234. Comes with your choice of beer if gone by the weekend!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 20, 2016
    Nomadness likes this.
  2. ericjustus

ericjustus
    from Chino, CA