Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

SOLD!!!! Thanks Johnny! 4-71 Blower Supercharger 4x2 plate

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by OLD REK, Nov 12, 2019.

1. OLD REK

OLD REK

City: Winnipeg

State: International (Australia, Canada, etc...)
    Price: 1650 USD
    Just off my bench is a beauty fuel-ready staggered 4x2 carb plate for 4-71 Supercharger. The carb plate is a brand new MAC unit from our friends in Australia. The carburetors are a quartet of identical Henry-original, all American Ford 94 Series, Model 59's, built to blower specification.
    able.JPG
    These mixers have been reworked top to bottom using the best in parts and latest techniques to provide years of trouble-free performance. Powder coated bases won’t flake or peel at the first sniff of gas and new stainless hardware is used throughout. Custom bent hard lines with liquid filled gauge and pressure regulator gets the fuel where its needed in style. The silky linkage keeps everyone singin' the same tune. The bug domes keep pets and small children out. Look closely at the pictures, what you see is what you get,(except for the junk blower case).
    basket.JPG car.JPG dog.JPG
    elephant.JPG frog.JPG P1010148.JPG
    You can buy an aftermarket induction from a few different vendors, but none will match my fit, finish or performance. If you need something changed, or need sometime else completely, just drop me a line. Questions are welcomed, payment via Pay-pal "as a friend" preferred. Postal M/O’s also accepted. Couriered to your shop anywhere in North America for $1650.00 USD. Thank you.

Movinman likes this.
  2. OLD REK

OLD REK

somewhere there's a blown 327 beggin' for this.....TTTplease

chevy2tom likes this.
  3. OLD REK

OLD REK

Sold, Thanks Johnny