Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Sold, Please Delete - 1952 Buick Special Lead Sled project two door hard top

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by rkingsfan, Nov 2, 2014.

1. rkingsfan

rkingsfan

City: Lakewood

State: California
    Price: $999.95
    1952 Buick Special Riviera Two Door Hard Top Lead Sled Project, Kustom.
    Rebuilt Small Block Chevy 350 V8 Long Block, Chevy TH350 Transmission core (needs to be rebuilt), Chevy S-10 front suspension clip with power steering and disc brakes (needs to be grafted to stock frame), Ford 9" Rear end with Disc Brakes (was told it's a Posi-type) on a custom 2-link set-up with Air bags installed by Lossa Engineering (still needs shock brackets).
    1966 Thunderbird Interior; Dash with swing-away Steering column, Center Console, Overhead console, Bucket seats, Rear Opera seating and door panels (for samples).
    Have all stock glass and most stock trim (including famous Buick Side Trim swoop). Have upper windshield frame from a 1952 Buick Special Convertible (46C) with stainless trim to match and front convertible bow with latches. I was planning to make into a Carson-Style top that was chopped and removable ( the convertible upper windshield frame and bow with latches will make this clean when Carson-style top is removed). I also found the convertible belt-line trim to make the rear quarter window area clean when the Carson-style top is removed.
    1957 Chevy Front Bumper, 1955 Pontiac Split Rear Bumpers, 1954 Merc Taillight lenses, 1956 Olds Headlight rings, 1952 Chevy upper grille surround, 1956 Cadillac hub caps and 1949 Buick bumper ends.
    Not selling as complete car but a project only..... Needs custom fabrication to assemble and finish.....
    This is a nice project for someone looking to put together a Kustom Lead Sled.... Let me know if you have any questions
    No Reserve, Sold "as is", Local Pick-up only, No Returns, Make sure you know what you are buying.

Clear Title (Pink Slip) and registered on non-op.