Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

SOLD Pickup Bed 1930s Knox, Dodge, Reo, International, Stewart, Willys?

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by Barn Find, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Barn Find

Barn Find
    from Missouri

City: Jefferson City

State: Missouri
    Price: $650
    My best guess is that these are Dodge, approximately 1934 vintage. We collected these when building Dad's Speedwagon. They are similar to beds seen on REO, International, Stewart, and early Willys pickups. They both have the original steel floors. Asking $650 for the one with the tailgate. It has had the floor and structural repairs done already. It is ready for finish and installation. Asking $400 OBO for the one without tailgate. It needs some rust repair in the floor, but is restorable.

They are very generic in appearance. These would be perfect for that rare pickup or custom build where you want something that looks authentic.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 31, 2016
  2. Barn Find

Barn Find
    from Missouri

If there is any interest, I can deliver these to the AACA swap meet in Lawrence, Kansas May 6-7.

I am fairly confident these are '31-'34 Dodge. In addition to the makes listed above, Mack Jr. also used a bed styled like this, though it was a few inches bigger than this one.

Diamond T beds were also angular like this, but they were much bigger.

3. Barn Find

Barn Find
    from Missouri

Beds are SOLD.