Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

*SOLD* 1933 Ford hotrod pickup truck *SOLD*

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by VoodooTwin, Mar 11, 2016.

1. VoodooTwin

VoodooTwin
    from Noo Yawk

City: Bedford

State: New York
    Price: $25,000
    This is my 1933 Ford pickup hot rod that I built with my Dad and brother from the ground up. Every nut and bolt was removed, even the original mutli-ply frame was split apart to ensure that we got access to every square inch of the truck. The original frame rails were repaired, straightened and boxed. The front suspension has a new transverse spring, modern dampening shocks, a chromed Dago dropped axle, and split 'bones. The rear suspension has a dropped crossmember and original transverse spring. A 1974 Nova rear open-drive axle is securely located by '36 Ford bones, DOM steel tubing torque bars, all pivoting in unison through a Ford Model A wishbone ball.

Front brakes are Ford F-1 hydraulic units with new shoes. Rear brake shoes are new as well, as are the rear bearings and seals. The brakes are actuated by a Chevy C10 dual reservoir master cylinder mounted on the firewall. The wheels are 1935 Ford wires wrapped in new Firestone bias-ply tires. The engine is an early 1960's rebuilt 283 topped with a 3x2 Rochester carb intake setup, transmission is a Saginaw 4-speed and the clutch is hydraulically actuated. Vega steering box utilizing a typical cross-steer setup.

The fuel tank is a new (steel) 12-gallon unit located in the Army field box in the bed. new 4-core aluminum radiator. Headlights have halogen internals. The wiring harness is all new.

The body is all Henry Ford steel. We left some of the old dings and dents from years past. The paint is a single-stage green enamel. Basically, everything works on this truck...it runs, steers and stops great.

It's not a show truck, just a cool driver that's ready to have fun with. No trades, sorry.

Contact me at: (917) 952-1680. Email: [email protected]

Bunch more photos in a file here on my buddy's website: http://www.emotionmotorclassics.com/#!1933-ford-pickup/hw810

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 11, 2016
  2. VoodooTwin

VoodooTwin
    from Noo Yawk

SOLD. Headed for the UK. Look for it at the Pendine Sands.....

lothiandon1940 likes this.