Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Social forums?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by gene-koning, Jan 12, 2017.

1. gene-koning

gene-koning

OK, so there are all these social forums listed under the social forum heading, but I can't seem to find any threads on any of them. There sounds like a few I might be interested in, but it shows "no threads" on everything I try to look at.
    What am I missing? Gene

2. I believe they show that until you join the particular social forum.

3. Blues4U

Blues4U
    from So Cal

Not much activity in those forums anyway, at least not in any that I've joined. They seem to be very quiet.

4. Yep some you have to join to see What's Up. And alot of them are pretty slow.

5. The '52-59 Fords forum is pretty active.

6. gene-koning

gene-koning

OK, how do you join them if you can't get any info on them?

7. On the right is a drop down menu for social forum tools. When you click that, you will see "JOIN SOCIAL FORUM"

upload_2017-1-12_16-52-34.png

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  8. BamaMav

BamaMav
    from Berry, AL

When it changed over to this new board, a lot of stuff got lost or deleted. I was on three I think, now when I go to them they are all blank. I wish I could just drop off of them, but haven't found a way.

9. The same way. When you are a member of a forum and click the Social Forum Tools menu, instead of join it will say "LEAVE SOCIAL FORUM".

10. Guys, Ryan created a whole page of tutorials that covers almost every aspect of the site and how to navigate it. Check it out sometime. He put a great deal of effort into it but alas, it seems most people don't use it.:(

11. gene-koning

gene-koning

Thanks guys, I'm getting things rolling. Gene