Register now to get rid of these ads!

SoCal '63 in Phoenix July 9-14

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by LaGrasta, Jul 6, 2009.

1. I'll be in the Phoenix area (Apache Junction) this coming weekend with my car. Tell me where to turn up with it and I'll be there. Suggestions?

Attached Files:

2. Glen

Glen

perfect, the forecast high for Saturday is 114, I would suggest a movie theater.

3. I hear that Glen. I've been up at my new place near Springerville and the highs are about 90. Been sleeping with the windows and doors open at night. really great weather up here.
    been working on the new property and also working on my lastest car gathering for later this summer.
    but, it is back to freakin' Maricopa with the dust and the heat in a day or so. Yuck. I wish I could stay up here.

Oh, ...enjoy your time in AJ. hope it is mainly indoors.
    Steve
    Hosting- 1st annual Apache County Motorsports Day Sat aug 29 in Saint Johns, Az

4. T.W.Dustin

T.W.Dustin

It's a hot one for sure here this week - try and stay cool

5. So if I do venture out, it will be a real test for my electric fan and a/c. I might as well not even try. 114° YIKES!

6. thayer

thayer
    from P-Hoe_Nix

its pretty nasty during the day. the night isnt too terrible

7. Tinman

Tinman
    from Orange, CA

You're welcome to meet up with some of us at the Pavillions cruise on Sat night! NW corner of Loop 101 & Indian Bend in Scottsdale... around 7 pm. I'll be there with the green 300 in my avatar...

I always forget, but I think the "Second Saturdays" deal at So-Cal speedshop (34th St. & McDowell Rd.) will be going on EARLY that same morning... show, swapmeet, donuts & coffee. Look for me there in my silver F100 trying to sell some junk... :D

8. MilesM

MilesM

Glendale swap at GCC on Sunday?

9. thayer

thayer
    from P-Hoe_Nix

yes, its on the 12th this month

10. Thanks Tinman, I'll try to hit one of those. Donuts in the morning sounds much cooler.