Register now to get rid of these ads!

So how was your Friday ??????

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by turdmagnet, Mar 25, 2011.

1. turdmagnet

turdmagnet

Managed to get the day off - woo whoo !!!

Finished the honey-do list by about 11:00am and had the rest of the day to me and the old poncho. Finished up the wiring for the new ipod setup we're puttin' in, and started to tear part of the motor down in preps for setting all the valve clearances making her ready for another summer of cruisin'.

Best part - the better half even brought some cold ones out for me to enjoy while I'm playin'. What else is there to say - beer, good tunes on the stereo, and the afternoon to myself in the garage - it don't get any better !!!

Hope your Friday was good as well !!!

2. jaz

jaz
    from London, UK

Good for you! If I work real quick I might finish my honey-do list in time for work Monday - LOL

I did manage to get a sneaky beer in on the way home though!

3. Today is my b-day. So I took the day off of work and bought 1950 Ford shoebox. Not a bad day or gift to myself.

4. dirt slinger

dirt slinger

I must say Happy Birthday to you!

5. turdmagnet

turdmagnet

Hey Ottoparts - that sure beats having a day off - Happy birthday & hope you enjoy your new toy !!!!

6. Thanks everyone. I wasn't trying to steal the thread.
    Turdmagnet, at least you have yourself a lady friend to bring you a cool one. I need to find me one of them.

7. bumpnrun

bumpnrun

guy who owed me $6500 for a job paid me......sgood!

8. strombergs97

strombergs97
    from California

Went to the gym, workout for 2 1/2 hrs, came home and started taking the intake off the 241 Hemi to put on a custom built one 3x2..Hope to have it running by Sunday..
    Duane..