Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage so cal hamb support needed to fight cancer

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by R.Allan, Feb 23, 2009.

1. 41 Dave

41 Dave

Rob, Looks like you had some real nice cars there. Quite a nice mix of rods, customs and originals. What are plans for the show in May ?

2. R.Allan

R.Allan
    BANNED
    from Ca

not to sure yet. i am set to ship out the 29th. so we'll have to see. also i am looking in to a local place to set up something even bigger and better for a future show. keep ya posted.

3. R.Allan

R.Allan
    BANNED
    from Ca

4. I'm so bummed I missed this one. I was actually in the hospital myself with a 105+ temperature. Glad the turnout was strong and we were able to raise some money for the little guy.

5. R.Allan

R.Allan
    BANNED
    from Ca

hey menace. hope all is well with you and youre all good now. ill keep ya updated on a date for the next show.

6. Thanks for the pics. Looks like you guys had a great show out there. I'm glad that we could help out.

7. R.Allan

R.Allan
    BANNED
    from Ca

thank you to Tim Spencer and John Sparks for your donations and support.
    I visited with Isaiah and his family today. they are in good spirits but unfortunately Isaiah has begun to feel the effects of his treatments. and has also begun to loose his hair. we are all pulling for him. and all prayers are welcome. -rob

8. 41 Dave

41 Dave

Rob, Sorry to hear Isaiah is starting to feel the effects of the chemo. It is sad but is necessary for his health. How about a bunch of us showing up somw weekend and take him for a cruise that would end with an informal picnic ? If his health would allow.

41 Dave