Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration So anyone want a clock?? Help out Zeke!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Da Tinman, Feb 11, 2009.

1. FiddyFour

FiddyFour

yes... indeed we are.

the grand total i wont know for a couple days as some guys wanted to snail mail some funds for Zeke the Geek here, but we have over $1000 in the kitty for getting this done.

from the bottom of my heart, i cant say thanks enough. HAMBers rule

2. Zeke

Zeke

I'll second that. Bottom of my heart. I'm in awe really. I'd say something about not being worthy regardless of what I do....but Fiddy and the rest of the Vagabonds will just tell me to shut the fuck up and be grateful so I will leave it at that and a humble thank you. :D

3. brumm

brumm
    from Central IL

Ok guys, I am somewhat new here. Good luck with this adventure, I am sending in some paypal $ to help out the good cause, hey BTW thanks for protecting us all man! You guys need more appreciation. Hope you get the car down there soon

4. cfnutcase

cfnutcase
    from Branson mo

We will get it there just as soon as possible and safely. I am thrilled to be a part of this and be able to help, but the best part is I am making some friends along the way! Jim

5. Da Tinman

Da Tinman

Okay since the donations have been called to a halt the drawing will be on the 20th, so that all the snail mail participants can be accounted for.

Thanks a ton!