Register now to get rid of these ads!

Small show at Bandera, Tx yesterday

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by imnezrider, Jun 27, 2010.

1. imnezrider

imnezrider

Right on the river...fun day.

Attached Files:

2. I love Bandera, of course, am hunting when down there. Never thought about taking a ride that way in the Coupe............

3. imnezrider

imnezrider

Come on down...you'll love cruisin' around the Hill Country.

4. speedtool

speedtool
    BANNED

5. SlamIam

SlamIam

In WW2 one of the ships my father served on was the USS Bandera, he told me it was named for a TX town or county, always wondered about that name. Good to know there's a car show there.

6. imnezrider

imnezrider

7. pasadenahotrod

pasadenahotrod
    from Texas

Great drives all through the Texas Hill Country. Try the one from Concan to Garner State Park and then on past the park entry to Utopia for a great breakfast at the Lost Maples Cafe.

Another nice ride runs from Leakey north of Garner State Park to Campwood where Lucky Lindy landed on his way back east from one of his transcontinental flights.

8. imnezrider

imnezrider

I agree with Lost Maples. Also, one of the best right in Bandera. OST restaurant...absolutely the greatest chicken fried steak/eggs - Cowboy Breakfast.

9. shadams

shadams

Everyone should come to Bandera at one point, beautiful country and always a ton of stuff going on, esp on the weekends. 1st Friday night of the month they have a classic car/bike meet at Fatboys sandwich shop.

10. 210eddiep

210eddiep

Bandera is my home town. I hardly ever go over anymore. I'll try to get over soon and check Fatboys. Might be a good shot of nostalgia.

11. imnezrider

imnezrider

Bring one like I had. :D

http://s444.beta.photobucket.com/user/imnezrider/media/m1_zpse54100c5.jpg.html" target="_blank">[​IMG]http://i444.photobucket.com/albums/qq168/imnezrider/m1_zpse54100c5.jpg" border="0" alt=" photo m1_zpse54100c5.jpg"/>

<br/>

<a href="http://s444.beta.photobucket.com/user/imnezrider/media/m1_zpse54100c5.jpg.html" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2014