Register now to get rid of these ads!

Six slot mags

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by dutchman, Jul 25, 2010.

1. dutchman

dutchman

Alright, I have seen some people interested in the six slot stuff. I too have little info on the ones i do own. They were sold to me with Shelby on the plastic chrome centre caps with five screw holes. The labels are paper stickers with a cobra on them and the name over top. The rims themselves have no company name cast in. They are fifteens, eight inches wide, magnesium, and fit 5 x 4 1/2" hubs. My Cal 500's that do have Shelby cast in are magnesium as well, but only have the regular 5-slot design. Did Dragmaster put their name into their wheels? Some of you seem to think they are the only 6-slot manufacturer.

2. Mr Dutchman...This is the INTRODUCTION forum page..READ the "STICKY" at the top of the page...INTRODUCE YOURSELF to all us here on the HAMB,,Then post your question over on the main board..

3. ?????????????????? Intro.?