Register now to get rid of these ads!

Sick of BONNEVILLE photos yet??? MORE!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Church, Aug 11, 2009.

1. Coby,

Your photography is absolutely beautiful; you have an amazing eye for the camera. Thanks for sharing your images.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2009
  2. bonesy

bonesy

Very very pretty work.

3. Coby, Awesome photos, as usual. I think that Denise has perfected the art of cloning, I don't know how else she could be in so many places. :D

4. RichFox

RichFox
    Member Emeritus

Maybe now that all of the HAMB people are all excited about Bonneville it would be a good time to tell them about the Bonneville Racing News. You could subscribe and get Bonneville stuff in the mail all year long. There is a long interview with the Burklands comming up. If you subscribed a couple years ago you could have read my wildly popular Do It yourself series. To bad I ran out of things I know how to do. [email protected] for info

5. scarylarry

scarylarry

Coby, good to see you again. Thanks to Lucky & Bobby for letting me get in the way for a few hours.

6. 60'coupe

60'coupe

WOW Coby, You should start a small magazine and call it CHURCH or something ! Great stuff !

7. O Yeah!!This just made my day here at work.Cool pics I love bonneville what a more true race track no big sponsors,big money just hot rodders an their cars trying to go as fast as they can out of their own pockets.Thanks Coby.

8. Kirsten

Kirsten

Or, the Bonneville edition T-shirts??? (please)

9. Plowboy

Plowboy

Coby, I miss you.

10. full house Mouse

full house Mouse

Sick of the Salt man you have to be kidding great pictures guys wish I could have been there thanks for your efforts they are appreciated by those of us who can't go.

11. cool37

cool37
    from SoCal

Never sick of these...thanks for sharing!

12. Bobby Green

Bobby Green

Coby,... It was great hanging out with you for the third time at Bonneville. It is now officially tradition. LOL... Don't even think about missing a year. And you do definitely have a real eye for composition. Nice work.

And to Rich Fox... "Maybe now that all of the HAMB people are all excited about Bonneville it would be a good time to tell them about the Bonneville Racing News. You could subscribe and get Bonneville stuff in the mail all year long. There is a long interview with the Burklands comming up. If you subscribed a couple years ago you could have read my wildly popular Do It yourself series. To bad I ran out of things I know how to do. [email protected] for info"

How about scanning and posting all your old BRN articles to share with the Hamb crowd ?
    It would be well received. I missed a few.

13. RDR

RDR

great pictures and a fabulous year for speed.... Records were getting blown away...30-50 miles per hour....the impound area almost needed to be increased in size as it would fill up daily!!...awsome year at B'ville folks!!!

14. hiboy32

hiboy32
    from Omaha, NE

Thanks for the pics, I was there yet everything looks better from your view..

15. scootermcrad

scootermcrad
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

GREAT pictures!! Thanks for sharing Coby!