Register now to get rid of these ads!

Short story when I bought my flatred53.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Flatred53, Mar 12, 2010.

1. I was working in PHX 2003 and was looking for a nice daily driver, found a F100 53 on e-bay. The problem was it’s was sitting on a parking lot for 6 years, loots of cats lived in the truck. I drove to Carlsbad and took a look at the truck, I liked it but it was a lot of work to get it on the road. Here are some picks from the first time I saw it and the trip home to PHX,

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If anybody knows some history about this truck, please let me know, the seller on E-bay just did the work for somebody. I bought it in Carlsbad San Diego 2003, still got the truck here in Sweden.

To been continued,,

Lars

2. GREASEMONKEY72

GREASEMONKEY72

looks like a pretty good truck

3. It was a joke for me to get the truck trough the AZ MVD, I was used to get trough the Swedish SBP (You never know who you meet,,, mostly Gestapo but there are some good guys also). The MVD in PHX was a blast, drive trough with a friendly person just check the win number and title. I had a blast with this truck in PHX 03 met a lot of cool friends, shipped it to Sweden when I moved back. Just love the truck, still got the flathead under the hood.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lars