Register now to get rid of these ads!

Shopping at parts store

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by mysteryman, May 24, 2011.

1. mysteryman

mysteryman
    from atlanta

Just trying to help everyone save a little hard earned money.yall all helped me so IM RETURNING the favor.go on website deals of america search advance auto.there is a whole list of promo codes(example big35 =$35.00 off 100.00)go to advance auto website shop on line. At bottom of checkout page there is a place to put promo code type it in then hit apply.i saved $60.00 on a clutchkit for my racecar last month and past weekend saved $35.00 on front wheel hub.hopefully this can save you some money.after trying this reply back show everyone how much you can save.(ive learned to make multiple orders to maximize savings)you can ship for free over 75.00 or choose a store and they'll have it waiting for you

Last edited: May 25, 2011
  2. Checkerwagon

Checkerwagon

I like your attitude Mysteryman. Keep it up and you'll get a reputation. With luck, it will be a good one.
    thank you

Dale
    Cleveland OH