Register now to get rid of these ads!

Shop broken into need help

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by angrychairmen, Jun 18, 2009.

1. CARCUTTER

CARCUTTER
    from MASS

I will keep my eyes open up here on this end,

2. Weasel

Weasel

Check it out at www.gotchanow.com

3. joemarsicano

joemarsicano
    from Palmyra PA

Every 4-6 months I take digital photos of every corner of my shop. And I keep it up to date just in case something like this happens to me and I have to make an insurance claim.

Hope you get your stuff back man!

4. lolife

lolife

I would check your list twice, and remove anything you can. Get the cheap stuff off the list. The stuff you used once and forgot you even had one. If you can pretend you gave it away to a close family member, the pain will be less.

Insurance is a numbers game. If you bubble to the top, then all the suits in NYC get a blinking red line on their computers and it goes downhill from there.

5. angrychairmen

angrychairmen

sad thing is that is the cheep stuff

6. onlychevrolets

onlychevrolets

sorry to hear about that break in... But R.I. ? I thought there where " higher" class people up north. now down here in Atlanta we have pieces of shit that'll steal any and everything. It's nothing to hear on the news about a shooting at a twelve year olds birthday party. Again I hope YOU catch the asshole that ripped you off. the cops wouldn't do what needs to be done , so I hope it's YOU that finds him.

7. angrychairmen

angrychairmen

i wish i could catch the mofos but stuffs prolly gone by now, sucks alot but ive been working though my insurance to try to get replace ment tools, made up a price list not i gotta redo it cuz have the stuff is over 500 dollars, anything over 500 i have to have proof of purchase, which i dont so i gotta find cheeper prices and buy sets individually, not to fun
    the guy thought i was joking when i told him how much everything was worth

8. lolife

lolife

My agent clutched his heart when I gave him a list for $5k!

Since I buy everything with a credit card, I had my credit card company send me the last 3-years of statements, and then circled the stuff I bought.

That seemed to satisfy him.