Register now to get rid of these ads!

Shoebox72 ROCKS!...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by MichaelDorman, Oct 15, 2003.

1. MichaelDorman

MichaelDorman

Needed the 1/4 pannel trim for my 49 shoebox and he came through with 3 straight pieces for FREE, GRATIS, PRO BONO! just another reason why I love this community of ours. In addition to all the help we give each other in tearms of ansewring questions and giving advice, we always try to help each other out in a bigger way. Wether it be helping out someone with a part someone else needs, offering to help turn a wrench, giving some lucky person the oppertunity to have there ride chopped for nuthin' except having to help out with the job to collectively coughing up a little dough for one good reason or another, we are all a little bit like familly to one another through this hobby and on-line comunity of ours. Perhaps thats why peolpe like "Chris the used car kid" does'nt quite understand why someone may ask for him to front them a part without really knowing them. For most people arround here there word is bond and they take it very seriously. Granted that takes a HUGE leap of faith, but then again this aint ebay. Now I've never met Shoebox72, prolly' never will, but I do know that if he or anyone else on the H.A.M.B. needs anything I got, I always have and always will put it out there for em'.

2. shoebox72

shoebox72

Link, I'm glad I could help you out. I feel the same way about the HAMB. I'm also glad to have a few truly great friends in my area (you know who you are). I may not be a popular guy here on the HAMB, but I'll always help someone if I can.

Billy